SILO - spatial reverb from Unfiltered Audio / PA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

you can buy Unfiltered Audio without going through PA right?
if you do, is copy protection handled by PA?

Ploki wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:21 pm you can buy Unfiltered Audio without going through PA right?
if you do, is copy protection handled by PA?
Yes, PA account required. I guess they don't really want to do the business stuff,
they just want to make plugins and let PA handle as much as possible.

understandable, but too bad

fairlyclose wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:04 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:00 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 9:55 pm still think I would only spend $30 or so on it as I have other granulars I like already, but should not be too long before it is that cheap or even cheaper
I got it for $29.99 (plus VAT) with my PA loyalty voucher.
great - how large a voucher was that? If I can find someone to give me one I will buy Silo for sure
I used a $50 voucher on my $79.99 price (reduced because of already owning certain PA plugs).

Ploki wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:32 pm understandable, but too bad
the copy protection is not intrunsive. but if you don't like PA, i can get that, then..
i am came to PA for unfiltered audio... o well..

@thecontolcentre, almost no VAT! me, 6 $$$ more!! VAT! :D

WasteLand wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:46 pm @thecontolcentre, almost no VAT! me, 6 $$$ more!! VAT! :D
I got charged $6 VAT ($36 net price).

same

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:52 pm
WasteLand wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:46 pm @thecontolcentre, almost no VAT! me, 6 $$$ more!! VAT! :D
I got charged $6 VAT ($36 net price).
ok the cosmos is in balance again.. :D :tu:

enjoy the Silo! i do..!

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:29 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:04 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:00 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 9:55 pm still think I would only spend $30 or so on it as I have other granulars I like already, but should not be too long before it is that cheap or even cheaper
I got it for $29.99 (plus VAT) with my PA loyalty voucher.
great - how large a voucher was that? If I can find someone to give me one I will buy Silo for sure
I used a $50 voucher on my $79.99 price (reduced because of already owning certain PA plugs).
thanks - I own a few PA and most UA plugins but get no extra discount. $129 for me and even $79 is too much if I could get a voucher. I will just wait for Black Friday or some other time when the price drops to $30 or les.
Last edited by fairlyclose on Mon May 17, 2021 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Someone maybe got a PA voucher left?

If so... just sent me a PM. Would be very happy to use it for Silo.

fairlyclose wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:39 pm I will just wait for Black Friday or some other time when the price drops to $30 or les.
This is the way.
Always Read the Manual!

If any of you have a spare Plugin Alliance 50$ Voucher please dm me, we could figure out some trading options or smt like that.

collider wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:40 pm Someone maybe got a PA voucher left?

If so... just sent me a PM. Would be very happy to use it for Silo.
ab_sourd wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:01 am If any of you have a spare Plugin Alliance 50$ Voucher please dm me, we could figure out some trading options or smt like that.
perhaps someone already gave a PA voucher, but the best option seems to me the bargain gossip etc. thread. as i already mentioned, quite a lot of people give away there PA voucher, i also do, when there is nothing interesting.. or if someone asks..

especially when at the end of the month, you see codes appear in the bargain gossip etc. thread. can only be used once of course.

i did the buy & sell thingy.. trade.. and i got a $50, for nothing in return, so i gave away my $25 PA voucher to the first, that PM'ed me.

so more options are there.

and how i more use Silo, how more i am impressed. even after some Crusher-X sessions, recording from standalone, always great, afterwards, still Silo (and other granulars), gives me a lot, great results. like to experiment with it.

don't miss the UA modulation (yet), strangely.

ab_sourd wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:01 am If any of you have a spare Plugin Alliance 50$ Voucher please dm me, we could figure out some trading options or smt like that.
Someone was advertising a $75 voucher for sale in the Buy/Sell forum yesterday.

If you guys didn't already use your voucher, they would probably give you one if you ask. It would be an easy way for them to shut you up. :lol:

Return to “Effects”