E-Phonic Invader 2 v1.0.11 (WIN / OSX)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Invader 2

Vortifex wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:30 am Sadly I think this will get unfairly slept on. Searching it on Google brings up the old version from the early 2000s. Maybe it should have been called Invader 2? I dunno. But it sounds really good and deserves success IMO.
It's not even officially out of beta yet. I'm sure there will be updated Google results when this is officially launched and out a while. There will likely be press releases to KVR and Gearspace, blogs will pick up on it and run posts, YouTube videos, etc. I just think this is kind of a soft, low-key pre-launch, hence why E-Phonic Invader still references the old version.

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice synth, sounds great, looks great, very generous pricing...bought.

Still, I don't think it makes sense to reuse the same name for a new plugin. Nor do I like the name Invader. Invade what?!

e-crooner wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:07 pm Still, I don't think it makes sense to reuse the same name for a new plugin. Nor do I like the name Invader. Invade what?!
Earth. It's about invaders from space.

Hehe :)

How about Gray Eminence? :wink:

I'll change it to version 2 before the final release to make it clear this is a new version.

[double post]
Last edited by e-phonic on Mon May 17, 2021 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[double post] again :-)

ksn wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:17 pm
e-phonic wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:56 am Hmmm... I see Reason only supports VST2? I cannot release VST2 anymore because of licensing.
A VST3 version for OSX should be fairly easy to do.
Hello! Any update on a VST3 version?
Yes, it will come... just give me some time here :-) It's already completed just not fully tested.
For the upcoming changes I rather first update the existing formats to keep things manageable.

Maybe good to know for some of you, this synth is developed by a single person (me), next to my 'normal' job. Creating plugins takes a lot of effort and time, so please be patient.

e-phonic wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:09 pm
ksn wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:17 pm
e-phonic wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 6:56 am Hmmm... I see Reason only supports VST2? I cannot release VST2 anymore because of licensing.
A VST3 version for OSX should be fairly easy to do.
Hello! Any update on a VST3 version?
Yes, it will come... just give me some time here :-) It's already completed just not fully tested.
For the upcoming changes I rather first update the existing formats to keep things manageable.

Maybe good to know for some of you, this synth is developed by a single person (me), next to my 'normal' job. Creating plugins takes a lot of effort and time, so please be patient.
Hey of course there’s no rush! (I was just asking for some news and... I got them :) )

:tu:

What a great synth!
The presets are also very well made.
Bought :-)

@ e-phonic
Unfortunately the beta version crashes Cubase as soon as I try to close the gui (latest version of Windows 10 and Cubase Pro 11)
I have already send a report at info@e-phonic.com with my specs
teacuemusic (Musicals)
youtube

Thanks, I'll look in to it. Now, if I only had a copy of Cubase! ;-)

Regarding the GUI, when I was using the synth in Reaper a couple of days ago, the mouse pointer disappeared whenever it entered the GUI. But it has only happened in one session so far, so I can't reproduce it.

Return to “Instruments”