Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

JunX wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:52 am Purchased Presonus Studio One 5 Pro from ferez21. Transaction is smooth and super quick! Highly recommended seller :tu:
Likewise, pleasant and quick transaction with Junx, thank you :)

JO512 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:46 pm Just sold Razor to PieBerger. Great buyer! Very fast payment!
Nothing but good things to say about JO512. Lightning fast transfer, highly recommended. All the best for your new, soon to be married life, in Europe :party:
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:41 pm All the best for your new, soon to be married life, in Europe :party:
Thank you! :D

Just bought bitwig studio from rvr-alex. Great transaction (was very patient with some Paypal issues on my end). Thanks!

I have very fair played business with LexLux and I can strongly recommend him as a direct and honest seller - and will surely be glad to make a deal with him in the future.
LexLux is very recommended...

Bought Phonec 2 and VectoMelt from fushapanther. Great seller! :tu:

Just sold Decimort 2 to skyman88882002. Great buyer! Fast payment!

Bought Oeksound Spiff from casec2509.

Highly recommended seller - nice, friendly and responsive !

Purchased Izoptope Iris 2 from

ClayUlti

Great communication and fast transfer. I highly recommend
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

shrizzz wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:40 am
igorpasche wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:14 am Got Reason 11 Lite from shrizzz. Just waiting to receive the license.
Quick payment from igorpasche, Recommended.
The license has arrived. Reliable seller :tu:

Purchased Turnado and Xenoverb from scott_free, friendly, excellent + prompt communication, highly recommended!

Bought Valhalla vintage verb from the very friendly and responsive l.enriquelope

Bought Nimbus from jbehrmusic for a very generous price. Excellent communication and smooth and fast transaction. Trustworthy and highly recommended. :tu:

Sold Nimbus to LoveEnigma18 . Very friendly and courtesy user, with great communication. Overall nice and pleasant to work with. Would definitely do business again, thanks!

Bought SoundToys 5 bundle from rvr-alex, Good seller.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”