Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:49 am
Yes, this is horrible, horrible horrible! Waves advertises "all plugins" but leaves out 5 of the 220 they make. The nerve!! Of these ,2 are the hottest vocal processors atm and theyre charging a whopping $5 and $10 over the $29 sale price!!

Well thats it, I'm deleting all my Waves....(or maybe I'll just unsubscribe from the emails and stop overreacting)
They know full well that those and the other > $30 plugins are the ones people are most likely going to look for. It's annoying. At least they could say "almost all" in the subject line and list the exceptions in the email. The vocal processors were iirc the same price they had been before this $29.99 thing. They wasted my time.

Celemony has finally added Melodyne Assistant 5 "Update" to their sale. Good time to grab it now for about $25.

Note that Celemony website does not show this particular discount, but it's available with most resellers now. It's up now.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Wed May 19, 2021 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:25 am Celemony has finally added Melodyne Assistant 5 "Update" to their sale. Good time to grab it now for about $25.

Note that Celemony website does not show this particular discount, but it's available with most resellers now.
Finally - how long for?

aMUSEd wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:51 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:25 am Celemony has finally added Melodyne Assistant 5 "Update" to their sale. Good time to grab it now for about $25.

Note that Celemony website does not show this particular discount, but it's available with most resellers now.
Finally - how long for?
30th June 2021. Celemony is generous with their sale duration, as always. :)

Note that some resellers have it as "Assistance Upgrade from any previous Assistant", which actually means and should be "Update".

I'd been waiting for the sale for the Studio version update, for those that have done several rounds of updates is 34% off the lowest they tend to go? (I suspect the answer will be that is the lowest it will go)

I think there are also several years between versions so it's would be a long time before there will be a similar offer to go from 4 to 6?
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

I am wondering if Melodyne Assistant 4 and 5 can coexist. I doubt so, but can anyone confirm this?

To answer my own question, no, they cannot. Only one version of any Melodyne can exist.

ChamomileShark wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:38 am I'd been waiting for the sale for the Studio version update, for those that have done several rounds of updates is 34% off the lowest they tend to go? (I suspect the answer will be that is the lowest it will go)

I think there are also several years between versions so it's would be a long time before there will be a similar offer to go from 4 to 6?
I don't have Studio, but assuming you mean Studio 5 Update, I see that you can get about $10 off when you buy the Studio Update through resellers. So ~$90.

$99 seems the best price at least until Black Friday. 50% off is their best discount typically, but it seems unlikely that Studio Update will be offered for $75 this year even during Black Friday. I don't have any proof, but just based on my observations.

Even if it happens, $90 isn't a bad price at all. The price difference will be about $20. So, either wait indefinitely and patiently, or pay $20 more and get it now. :)

Melodyne Studio 4 to 5 is $83.09
https://everyplugin.com/melodyne-5-studio.html

Edit:
Similar GROUP price at JRR.
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Wed May 19, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well, that's even better then. ;)

Via Celemony-Website:
from assistant to studio = 349 Euros
but from assistant to editor 99 Euros and from editor to studio 199 Euros
=298 Euros (you save 51 Euros)

And at everyPlugin:
from assistant to studio = 293 Dollars
but from assistant to editor 83,11 Dollars and from editor to studio 167,06 Dollars
=250,17 Dollars (you save 42 Dollars)

And 250,17 Dollars are about 205 Euros at the moment, so another 93 euros saved,
if you switch from assistant to editor first and then to studio!!! :-)

Hi there,

Speaking of celemony, I’m about to upgrade my assistant 4 to editor 5.
Since I can’t see any minimum generation required I figured the following should the way to go:
https://www.jrrshop.com/celemony-melod ... -assistant

Can anyone confirm? :roll:

Cheers
Marcel :ud:

^ Yes, that's correct. Don't forget to use code FORUM/GROUP. ;)

Delete. Was beaten :)
Last edited by everyPlugin.com on Wed May 19, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to you both and the coupon reminder!

Cheers
Marcel :)

Are there any good effects bundles out there that cover all the DAW essentials (and more)?
Preferably cheap, and good sounding 😀

(something like the Air Music Tech effects bundle, but i wanna see if there are other options)

I've started using Acoustica Mixcraft 9 and i want a coherent set of default plugins to replace the random plugins that come with that DAW

Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”