Live 11!

Plug-in hosts and other software applications discussion
Rivanni
KVRian
585 posts since 4 Feb, 2017

Post Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:28 am


SLiC
KVRAF
8267 posts since 2 Dec, 2004 from North Wales

Post Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:07 am

Rivanni wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:28 am
https://konstantinklem.pro/works/max-fo ... ce-matrix/

This should be build in.
Reminds me a bit of https://www.remote-mixing.com/show-inse ... eton-live/

The thing I find most amazing about Live is that they have that weird text file thing where you can add the inserts in to the mixer but they never made it an official feature! Not sure if it still works for 11....
PC + S49 MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live (+PUSH2), FL Studio, Renoise, Reason, X32 Desk, Hardware Synths (Summit, Hydrasynth, DM12, P8), A4 + RYTM, MPC Live, Poly Tracker, Eurorack, TD27 V Drums, Guitars, Basses, Amps and Pedals

Rivanni
KVRian
585 posts since 4 Feb, 2017

Post Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:11 am

SLiC wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:07 am
Rivanni wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:28 am
https://konstantinklem.pro/works/max-fo ... ce-matrix/

This should be build in.
Reminds me a bit of https://www.remote-mixing.com/show-inse ... eton-live/

The thing I find most amazing about Live is that they have that weird text file thing where you can add the inserts in to the mixer but they never made it an official feature! Not sure if it still works for 11....
Yes, that's the options.txt variant you're linking to. Still works in Live 11. It's still buggy as it was before. Ableton chose to not further develop this feature. It would be nice if they at least fixed the main bug: not always showing the devices names properly.

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
31180 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Post Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:29 am

Rivanni wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:27 am
https://www.novelmusic.org/
:tu:

pottering
KVRian
878 posts since 14 Dec, 2014

Post Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:30 pm

Rivanni wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:27 am
https://fors.fm/chiral
Fors stuff is on a sale (30%) until june 15th, enter code "trettio" at checkout.

It is written in the main page (https://fors.fm) , but not in each product page.

PieBerger
KVRian
1296 posts since 23 May, 2012 from London

Post Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:11 pm

Rivanni wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:28 am
https://konstantinklem.pro/works/max-fo ... ce-matrix/

This should be build in.
This is the blessing and curse of M4L imo, users and third parties can create solutions to problems/shortcomings in the program, which is awesome, but it also gives Ableton an excuse not to implement the features natively...
Always Read the Manual!

User avatar
antic604
KVRAF
10775 posts since 4 Jan, 2017 from Warsaw, Poland

Post Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:34 am

I had no idea that plural form of 'tempo' is ...'tempee'?! See around 0:30

https://youtu.be/tlsRVC72hx4
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

User avatar
whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth
30037 posts since 4 Sep, 2001 from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Post Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:37 am

antic604 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:34 am
I had no idea that plural form of 'tempo' is ...'tempee'?!
tempi
This signature tells the story really, as quoting insults directed at me makes me someone with an over-inflated ego.

User avatar
excuse me please
KVRAF
1512 posts since 10 Oct, 2018

Post Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:41 am

The plural is 'tempos.' 'Tempi' is latin for snobs.

User avatar
antic604
KVRAF
10775 posts since 4 Jan, 2017 from Warsaw, Poland

Post Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:42 am

whyterabbyt wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:37 am
antic604 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:34 am
I had no idea that plural form of 'tempo' is ...'tempee'?!
tempi
Indeed! Thanks. As I said, I had no idea :oops:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

User avatar
whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth
30037 posts since 4 Sep, 2001 from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Post Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:46 am

excuse me please wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:41 am
The plural is 'tempos.' 'Tempi' is latin for snobs.
Incorrect, 'tempi' is english for people who arent fuckwits.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/tempi
This signature tells the story really, as quoting insults directed at me makes me someone with an over-inflated ego.

User avatar
excuse me please
KVRAF
1512 posts since 10 Oct, 2018

Post Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:47 am

antic604 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:42 am
whyterabbyt wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:37 am
antic604 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:34 am
I had no idea that plural form of 'tempo' is ...'tempee'?!
tempi
Indeed! Thanks. As I said, I had no idea :oops:
Nothing wrong with having no idea about something. Happens to all of us.

User avatar
WasteLand
KVRAF
2168 posts since 8 Jun, 2018

Post Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:57 am

penii
take me as apple as reed-son as flesh-icon, immediately
shits the wise man. hero and blind. take me as
stick as tongue as dog... Music & Soundscraping

User avatar
antic604
KVRAF
10775 posts since 4 Jan, 2017 from Warsaw, Poland

Post Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:59 am

WasteLand wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:57 am
penii
I like Louie CK's "penisia" better. Sounds more posh.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

User avatar
WasteLand
KVRAF
2168 posts since 8 Jun, 2018

Post Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:01 am

antic604 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:59 am
WasteLand wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:57 am
penii
I like Louie CK's "penisia" better. Sounds more posh.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
take me as apple as reed-son as flesh-icon, immediately
shits the wise man. hero and blind. take me as
stick as tongue as dog... Music & Soundscraping

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”