Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Repro1/5 from Bardamu. Friendly seller no hiccups and very fast transfer. Recommended!

Bought Mixcraft and DCO-106 from Obselysium.

He is honest, fast and friendly. I paid with a F&F payment, and it was absolutely fine.

Cheers, matey!

Sold Eventide Generate to alexishere. Super fast payment and very friendly. Thanks!

Purchased 5 AAS Sound packs from ralfrobert.
Everything good. Fast license transfer. Smooth communications. Would buy again from.
Thanks!
Is Gear Addiction Syndrome a form of insanity? Here is my vst collection
What is Gremlins' Music? watch or listen at Odysee or YouTube

Just sold Session Guitarist Picked Acoustic to hansmai. Quick communication and payment, Highly recommended!

Bought a few Softube plugins from Berba and robpasta. Really nice KVR members, and the transactions were as smooth as they could be, thanks.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

I can highly recommend seller dusty angel , Bought VCL-25A, VCL-4 and VCL-864U(in 2 phases actually, technically 2 purchases) and it was all super easy, and quick plus took time to help me understand some PayPal stuff. Thanks!

I can highly recommend "Hettoblaster" as a buyer. Nice and friendly contact!

just bought Superior Drummer 3 from RomanMtz and everything went super well!
thanks again

Sold Superior Drummer 3 to simonsimonsimon12345. Excellent communication and prompt payment! Highly recommended. Thanks!

ERufian wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:54 am Purchased 5 AAS Sound packs from ralfrobert.
Everything good. Fast license transfer. Smooth communications. Would buy again from.
Thanks!
Thanks, ERufian, for the kind words. Everything worked out fine, payment was super fast, and the communication was very pleasant. Have fun with your soundbanks, you come highly recommended.

my experience with geraldoestrela has been very good , he paid me on time also hehelped me understand the payment procedure , as it was my first sale . genuine buyer :)

I bought the Omnisphere 2 Spectrasonics license by buying from Pradyum and the negotiation went smooth

Bought Eventide H910 from Williamvhorn. Great communication, very responsive seller!

Bought midishaper and byome from fairlyclose - very fast, good comms - as good as it gets.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”