Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Arturia 3 Comps bundle from UltraByte. Quick and easy transaction. Thanks!

rageix wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:07 pm Bought Arturia 3 Comps bundle from UltraByte. Quick and easy transaction. Thanks!
sold to rageix the arturia 3 comps bundle, top buyer. Fast, friendly and professional ! Highly recommended !
SYS 64738

Sold my extra copy of Native Instruments Razor to isobaric :tu: . Very smooth transaction and easily recommended.

Bought the Time & Tone Softube bundle from glitch-o. Fast deal, no problems, thanks!

Sold SDX to tosza and
Zebra2 to BlackScreen
Both are great buyer, they helped me a lot to release the money. Thanks!
Roots, Rock, Reggae

Bought PA Bettermaker from Gitarene. Friendly communications and very fast transfer. Highly recommended seller :)

Sold 3 Kilohearts snapins to AKoelewijn. Smooth, fast and excellent transaction yet again. Great communication, trustworthy person, and highly recommended. :tu:

Sold Bettermaker EQ to TommyF

Quick and easy.

Positive experience

Sold GForce Minimonsta to Genetic_Junk. Smooth and quick transaction, highly recommend this buyer!!

Nice transaction with the quick & trustworthy chai_all_day_long

I highly recommend lasertag as a seller, who I bought Bitwig Studio off of. Smooth hassle free transaction. :tu:

Bought elysia Phil's Cascade from parnarules. Friendly communications and very fast transfer. Highly recommended seller!
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Sold Phil's cascade to wangeroge. Payment was fast and the transaction was super easy. Highly recommended!

Purchased ADPTR Audio Metric AB and Mäag Audio EQ2 from ttb. Excellent communication and transaction. Recommended.

ChristianH1 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:19 pm Purchased ADPTR Audio Metric AB and Mäag Audio EQ2 from ttb. Excellent communication and transaction. Recommended.
Sold to ChristianH1

Good communication, very fast payment. Highly recommended Buyer!

Thanks again! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”