Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.4.1 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tube Modulator

markhw wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:20 pm Also noticed another *possible* issue: Wow Flutter mode seems to be biased to one side of the stereo field (regardless of LFO shape). I could be wrong but it sounds like it.
I haven't had long to test the plugin just yet but I noticed the same thing. I'll have to check again in headphones.

Still, the tone is great. It might be worth using two instances, with the first as mono, then use the stereo pan in the second instance to move the effect around.

Other than that, indeed, there are some great tones to be found in this thing. Feeding it some growling synth bass can lead to some dirty dnb sounds. It complements my other modulation options nicely.

EDIT: Checked and no issues. Not going to trouble shoot it.

Having played around with this some more, I am very pleased I made the purchase. A thoughtfully designed plugin with a wide range of applications.

Wow Flutter mode seems to be biased to one side of the stereo field (regardless of LFO shape).

1.2.2 -'68 Vibe, Rate 5, Amount 0, LFO Sine. When I turn the knob Amount > 0, there is audible click and it forces Panner and Leslie to have a left stereo field bias. Wow/Flutter does not seem to be affected. Very clear in Reaper Goniometer. edit: Also happens but to a lesser extent '68 Chorus Vibe
was this erroneous report, no such issue happening?

We haven't been able to replicate the issue. It's working as expected here.

Cheers,
Luca

Tube Modulator updated to v1.3
– FIX: Noise spike when engaging Tremolo amount
– NEW: Universal 2 Binary for Apple Silicon Macs
– NEW: Improved GUI
– NEW: Global HQ
– NEW: Corner Resizer
– CHANGE: Updated Framework

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Thanks for the update, although the previous version worked fine for me, no problems. TM is still the bestest tremolo/vibrato/modulation pedals plugins around!

Audiority wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:19 am Tube Modulator updated to v1.3
– FIX: Noise spike when engaging Tremolo amount
– NEW: Universal 2 Binary for Apple Silicon Macs
– NEW: Improved GUI
– NEW: Global HQ
– NEW: Corner Resizer
– CHANGE: Updated Framework

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca
Good to see you're still tending to older plugs. Thanks, Luca!

"Older"? That's cheeky! :lol:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Awesome. Love it when one of my faves gets some love.

Sh*t I didn't even realise there was oversampling added a few versions back. Will download.

Tube Modulator updated to v1.3.1
– FIX: Saved session randomly not loaded as saved

Cheers,
Luca

Tube Modulator updated to v1.4

Changes
- NEW: Updated Framework
- NEW: CLAP Plugin Format
- NEW: AAX Native Silicon
- FIX: Linking parameters clogging automations
- FIX: HQ mode causing crashes and other instabilities

To update download the installers from the updates page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:04 pm Tube Modulator updated to v1.4
Was Tube Modulator modeled after the original Shin-ei Uni-Vibe pedal from 1960's? Like the actual Shin-ei model? You really have one?

If so, I'd say well done acquiring one. Must have been quite the task.
Last edited by Luka_Kostii on Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

:tu:

BTW, Luca, is wah-wah pedal on your to-do list? I'm yet to hear a good ITB wah that doesn't sound like a basic filter. Can we get like a legit sounding one?

To Kirk Hammett ourselves to death :hihi: Not really, that guy is a lunatic.

I'd prefer a Hendrix-ish type of wah. Original VOX or Crybaby stuff is my jam :tu:

Tube Modulator updated to v1.4.1

Changes
- FIX: Panner section suddenly stop working
- FIX: Sync not working with time signatures different from 4/4

To update download the installers from the updates page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Return to “Effects”