Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Arturia Analog Lab IV & V to cooljazz58 great buyer

Purchased Analog Lab 4/5 from Stavompe. Fast communications and excellent transaction. Recommended KVR seller. :tu:

Purchased melodyne essential from jbehrmusic
Very easy to deal with, and always good communication.
Highly recommend

Purchased Blackbox HG-2 from E_Anderson. Quick transaction, good communication. Recommend as a seller.

sold Kush Omegas to orpheux

super fast done under 5 minutes

Bought Kush Omegas from Ploki.

Perfect trade, great seller.

I bought Komplete 11 update from dave dove. He was quick to respond and a pleasure to deal with. Great seller!

Hi, I bought Sonible smart:EQ 3 from AKoelewijn. OMG, he was quick as hell. Perfect trade, great price, very kind person, highly recommended.

Sold Sonible smart:EQ 3 to DanielPL. Very friendly person. Great buyer!

Purchased EZ Drummer 2 from ke10g. Excellent communication, fast transaction and fair price! Highly recommended!

Purchased Plugin Alliance's Knifonium from

Jelly

Great transaction with a great seller. Great communication and super quick transfer. Would highly recommend dealing with :)

Sold Knifonium to hardwired. Scholar and a gentleman, many thanks! :tu:
/edit - and he also beat me to the feedback thread! :D

Purchased Arturia FX Collection v1 from waltercruz. No problems, super easy transaction and great communication. Would recommend!

Bought Studio One 5 Professional from Remixreprogramme. Super quick and easy transaction, would recommend!

I bought XO from stash98. The deal went through quickly, and they followed up with me when the license was transfered. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”