Care to list your Plugin Alliance gems?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Najimad wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:14 pm Never understood these pa plugins
please tell us again, we missed it the first 70 odd times you told us...

you even bumped a thread, from 2019 to tell us :lol:

some might think you were a little obsessed :hihi:

vurt wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:19 pm
Najimad wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:14 pm Never understood these pa plugins
please tell us again, we missed it the first 70 odd times you told us...

you even bumped a thread, from 2019 to tell us :lol:

some might think you were a little obsessed :hihi:
Stalkers like you are really frightening,
have you also looked under my bed?
Oh, these kind of people are everywhere,
nerds and snitches at school,
who remembers?

Maybe I ask again, because I still have not got any answer!
Did not know that one has to ask you before posting someting

It is pretty obvious that you do not have a answer, you maybe spend to much time on stalking!?

Is my question so hard to understand?
What is a Black Box or VSM-3 good for?
Please no PA promotion replies, maybe someone's own experience!
Last edited by Najimad on Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hardly stalking, it keeps popping up in latest posts :lol:

You always find them, stalkers and these forum gangs hyping a dev not accepting someone has some cons, it's like in a sect

I don't have any, the business model seems kind of off to me, in general. it's kind of a drug dealing vibe if you ask me, of course no one did.
"step away from the pipe" :scared:
Last edited by jancivil on Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Najimad wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:14 pmBlack Box or Vertigo VSM3 make everything sound worse. Are they just for edm, what's their magic? Never understood these pa plugins
Not for me, and I'm absolutely not an EDM guy. VSM is quite complex and I'm less interested in it for that reason (I've hear good feedback on it but it's not for me, really), but Black Box 2 is great and absolutely makes my stuff sound better.

Really, it depends how you use it, how you learn what it does, and what you are expecting it to do. It's subtle - if you crank up the knobs on your mix, then what's going to happen is not going to be nice. For me at least, on the mix bus, it's one of those 1 or 2% things, but it's a nice extra that's worth using it for, and that's my use case for it so far - but certainly I'm not adverse to trying it out in similar ways I use Decapitator, to absolutely smash some stuff on occasion...

That's an answer! Thanks
I tested it a lot, but it added
something unpleasant, hard to describe.
I could describe 9000 j better,
so called low end rumble is something
we all want to avoid,
even though 9000 j is praised for
its low end, I just did not like it,
it made ow end so unpleasant,
muddy, boomy sounding.
Well, I do not use the instruments and mics you use, my room is different, so we all have different ways and challenges to make our mixes sound pleasant to our ears.
Last edited by Najimad on Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jancivil wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:32 pm I don't have any, the business model seems kind of off to me, in general. it's kind of a drug dealing vibe if you ask me, of course no one did.
"step away from the pipe" :scared:
yeah, ive always been tempted by the unfiltered audio fx, but the business model scares me, im easily swayed if it's cheap as chips :lol:
don't want to end up with a collection rather than a workspace :hihi:

Najimad wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:32 pm You always find them, stalkers and these forum gangs hyping a dev not accepting someone has some cons, it's like in a sect
No, that's not it at all. I'm sure most are happy for other opinions that differ to theirs. However there's a world of difference between "I don't get Black Box" and "All PA plugins are crap and Dirk is a di*k and I have an unhealthy obsession about telling the world how much I hate PA!"

I never said I HATE pa plugins, how could one hate a plugin? I said I always found some other plugins that worked better for me.
I think my opinion is legit and pa will still sell successfully plugins, I do not think I have spoilt their image

Najimad wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:27 pm
Yes, and it was quite disappointing :lol: :lol: :lol:

martinjuenke wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:27 pm
im hiding there, did you see me?
need to know if my camouflage is ok? :)
should be, got it from a yautja.

vurt wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:37 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:27 pm
im hiding there, did you see me?
need to know if my camouflage is ok? :)
should be, got it from a yautja.
Haven't seen you but there was a smell of soldered modular, very spooky!

:tu:
10/4 good buddy.
out.

there was one thing I'm supposedly entitled to, by having the Presonus Quantum 2626 I liked the looks of a lot
Both ends of this interaction made it as difficult as possible to get, and I'm not certain having a paid version of Studio One isn't a prerequisite. If not, Presonus has actual bogus codes for the authorization interaction posted.
but my trying to grab this thing was a huge waste of time and energy, so the PTSD i have behind it def means a double no in future.

Return to “Effects”