E-Phonic Invader 2 v1.0.11 (WIN / OSX)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Invader 2

I've just joined the party on this, and i'm really glad I did, what a cracking sound from this synth.

Always the way when you get a new synth, you have a dabble for 10 minutes and realise you gonna have a lot of fun with it.

Really impressive.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

A new video, even more pointless than the first one :hihi: https://youtu.be/QJhQUwv71SA

I guess it is spoken by a robot, I mean, which human says 4 x oversampled instead of 4 times oversampled?! 8)

If it weren't for such tiny details, I could not tell that it is a machine. Scary somehow. A few years from now even those small giveaways will be gone...

I think it is plainly obvious from the first sentence. It's in the pacing/rhythm of the voice.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Halonmusic wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:19 pmi just noticed you need Windows 8 or 10. I'm on Win 7 so that might be the case but i will keep trying
Why? It's 2021, FFS, you can't expect devs to be building in backwards-compatibility all the way back to their childhood. You are using an OS that has had no meaningful updates in more than a decade and which was superceded almost 9 years ago. Honestly, it's time to move on up.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

e-crooner wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:33 pm A new video, even more pointless than the first one :hihi: https://youtu.be/QJhQUwv71SA

I guess it is spoken by a robot, I mean, which human says 4 x oversampled instead of 4 times oversampled?! 8)

If it weren't for such tiny details, I could not tell that it is a machine. Scary somehow. A few years from now even those small giveaways will be gone...
They have just copy\pasted the text from the website into a speech generator :lol: :lol:
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

Halonmusic wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:19 pm i just noticed you need Windows 8 or 10. I'm on Win 7 so that might be the case but i will keep trying
I'm on Win 7 (+ Reaper v6 x64). Invader 2 works like a charm.

BONES wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:23 am
Halonmusic wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:19 pmi just noticed you need Windows 8 or 10. I'm on Win 7 so that might be the case but i will keep trying
Why? It's 2021, FFS, you can't expect devs to be building in backwards-compatibility all the way back to their childhood. You are using an OS that has had no meaningful updates in more than a decade and which was superceded almost 9 years ago. Honestly, it's time to move on up.
No. Not going to upgrade. Why do you care what OS i use?
Piszpan wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:36 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:19 pm i just noticed you need Windows 8 or 10. I'm on Win 7 so that might be the case but i will keep trying
I'm on Win 7 (+ Reaper v6 x64). Invader 2 works like a charm.
thanks
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I care because your recalcitrance forces devs to spend a lot more time making sure things work for idiots, time that could be spent actually making their products better.

BONES wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:31 am I care because your recalcitrance forces devs to spend a lot more time making sure things work for idiots, time that could be spent actually making their products better.
I registered only yesterday and I have already been called "idiot" on this forum. (I have a Win 7 machine.)
Embarrassing...

So upgrade and stop being an idiot. Even the huge company I work for, who only moved from XP to Win7 in 2014 (or whenever extended support ended), have been on Win10 for more than two years now. It felt like they couldn't wait to be off Win7. I think Win7n is the worst NT based version of Windows I have used.

@BONES
You probably have mistaken me with someone who cares for your opinion.

(I'm reporting your shitty behaviour to the admin right now.)

Piszpan wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:49 am @BONES
+1

BTW: I really like your name, Piszpan :)
i7 9700K @ 4.6 GHz - Asus Prime Z390-A - Corsair DDR4 3000 MHz - Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB - RME HDSPe AIO + XLR balanced breakout - 2x Iiyama PL2492H - Novation Impulse 61 - Evolution UC-16 - Clavia Nord Lead 2 - Yamaha S80

(I'm reporting your shitty behaviour to the admin right now.)
It's a badge of honour around here to get called out by Bones, I've yet to say anything dumb enough but I live in hope.

GRRRRRRR!
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I thought we were having a discussion. If all you want is for people to agree with you, go somewhere else because there is not a valid reason in the world for anyone to still be using Windows 7 in 2021. I'd put it right up there with believing the Earth is flat or that it was created by God 3000 years ago.

Return to “Instruments”