Viper (32 & 64 Bit) | 1.0.8 update

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
KVRAF
4212 posts since 2 Oct, 2008

Post Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:23 pm

Hey guys, I release some beautiful new sounds for Viper!

Image

We are excited to announce a new soundset for Viper, which is an immaculate emulation of the famous access Virus hardware synthesizer created meticulously by Adam.

The Ocean of Sounds for Viper Expansion contains 94 of the highest quality presets suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. It includes a well balanced assortment of presets spread out across a diverse category of patches, including modern and lush sequences, basses, leads, pads, plucks, keys, and tasteful FX. They were designed to not only sound as beautiful as possible, but to have a high degree of expression with extensive modulation assignments via pitchwheel, modwheel, velocity, and aftertouch.

There is also a MIDI expansion available which contains 30 awesome MIDI files that were used in the audio showcases for just $5 more.

Video Showcase

https://youtu.be/RVuCk9Rqk8Y

Highlights
  • Includes 94 Presets
  • Expansion version includes 30 MIDI files as heard in the audio showcases.
  • For your convenience, patches are organized by type (bass, lead, etc) within the sound bank file.
  • All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
  • Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for patches. Many patches also utilize velocity sensitivity.
  • Patches created in the latest version of Viper (June 2021).
  • Easily installation procedure with detailed instructions with images.
Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/tj-ivory-7709090 ... r-showcase

PATCH BREAKDOWN (94)
  • Basses - 17
  • Arps - 6
  • Leads - 18
  • Pads - 10
  • Plucks - 9
  • Keys - 2
  • Sequences - 26
  • FX - 6
Price =$15

More info here: https://www.touch-the-universe.com/vipe ... ounds.html
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

KVRian
1372 posts since 2 Jul, 2007

Post Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:48 pm

Great sounds I just picked these up. Glad to see any sort of development for Viper, I'm rooting for this one! Thanks
Cpu: Win10/Intel Core i9-10900K + Apple Mac OSX/BigSur/Slate VMS/Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core
Synths: Sequential Prophet 10|OB-6/Deepmind 12/Virus TI2 61/Waldorf Blofeld/Yamaha Motif XS7/Akai MPC X

User avatar
KVRAF
4212 posts since 2 Oct, 2008

Post Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:10 pm

Thanks man! I appreciate your support!

I'm always nervous about releasing a new sound set for a new synth that I have personally not tested in the marketplace, considering the time involved.

With nervous anticipation I'm seeing how the sound set fares, if well, I'll be more than happy to release more sounds for this beauty of a synth.

This labor of love attest to Adams, which is apparent in his meticulous and immaculate emulation of virus, for sure!
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

KVRist
163 posts since 8 Dec, 2014

Post Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:55 pm

EvilDragon wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:56 am
Let me introduce you to Tranzistow. :D
What the hell is this!

User avatar
KVRian
1420 posts since 25 Apr, 2009 from France

Post Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:14 pm

Touch The Universe wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:10 pm
Thanks man! I appreciate your support!

I'm always nervous about releasing a new sound set for a new synth that I have personally not tested in the marketplace, considering the time involved.
I really love the sounds from the soundset, this demo sounds great ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The patch we can hear starting from 28'46 is crazy good !!
But not the kick drums... I suggest a kick drum update for the next demo... :D
This post is supposed to be non-agressive. Now please give me a broad smile. :ud:

User avatar
GRRRRRRR!
11880 posts since 14 Jun, 2001 from Somewhere else, on principle

Post Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:07 pm

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:35 am
BONES wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:27 pm
They don't look much different from the current skin, just different colours. Nothing to improve usability.
BONES wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:32 am
It's fine the way it is, it doesn't need "fixing". I find it really easy to work with, preferable to a lot of other synths, like Hive or DUNE.
I'm not sure why you have quoted those two posts. Do you think I am contradicting myself? I'm not. I don't see any need to touch Viper's GUI and I also think that any change to any GUI should be about improving usability. Those two concepts can exist very happily side-by-side.
NOVAkILL : Dell G7 Core i7, 32GB RAM, Win10, Zoom U24 | Studio One | JP6K, Hexeract, bx_oberhausen, ARP Odyssey, TRK-01, Vacuum Pro, Knifonium, Thorn, Equator, VG Carbon, Invader, Concept | Uno Pro Desktop, Uno, Rocket.

KVRAF
4519 posts since 22 Nov, 2012

Post Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:10 pm

gExpectations wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:55 pm
EvilDragon wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:56 am
Let me introduce you to Tranzistow. :D
What the hell is this!
I stopped keeping track, but it does look like it's progressed a bit. 8)

User avatar
KVRAF
4212 posts since 2 Oct, 2008

Post Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:56 am

DJErmac wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:14 pm
Touch The Universe wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:10 pm
Thanks man! I appreciate your support!

I'm always nervous about releasing a new sound set for a new synth that I have personally not tested in the marketplace, considering the time involved.
I really love the sounds from the soundset, this demo sounds great ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The patch we can hear starting from 28'46 is crazy good !!
But not the kick drums... I suggest a kick drum update for the next demo... :D
Hey, thanks man! Good to hear you like it.

But pray tell, lol, the kick sounds pretty good on my speakers, whats wrong with it :oops:
If there is actually a problem, I more than would like to know, haha.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

User avatar
KVRian
1420 posts since 25 Apr, 2009 from France

Post Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:11 pm

Touch The Universe wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:56 am
DJErmac wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:14 pm
Touch The Universe wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:10 pm
Thanks man! I appreciate your support!

I'm always nervous about releasing a new sound set for a new synth that I have personally not tested in the marketplace, considering the time involved.
I really love the sounds from the soundset, this demo sounds great ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The patch we can hear starting from 28'46 is crazy good !!
But not the kick drums... I suggest a kick drum update for the next demo... :D
Hey, thanks man! Good to hear you like it.

But pray tell, lol, the kick sounds pretty good on my speakers, whats wrong with it :oops:
If there is actually a problem, I more than would like to know, haha.
I think they sound outdated, like they’re from old old old tunes. It’s not that they sound bad in any way, it’s just that imho your demos deserve better drums to promote your work. ;)
This post is supposed to be non-agressive. Now please give me a broad smile. :ud:

User avatar
KVRAF
4212 posts since 2 Oct, 2008

Post Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:34 pm

True, I wish I could spend more time on the demo showcases, more than a day in this case ;) I'll keep this is mind for the next soundset I work on and put more effort into the drums area of the showcases, or eliminate them entirely perhaps, haha.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

User avatar
KVRian
1330 posts since 17 Nov, 2007 from Europe

Post Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:25 pm

i realy love this synth!

KVRer
4 posts since 13 Sep, 2008

Post Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:22 pm

Beautiful things inspire, isn't that obvious? Beautiful skins for the synthesizer will also inspire someone and give a fresh look or even look at music in a different way. I would like to make music not in a basement with wet corners and mold, but in a house by the sea ...

KVRer
4 posts since 13 Sep, 2008

Post Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:23 pm

This is to say if we need these beautiful skins ... :)

KVRAF
9105 posts since 12 May, 2008

Post Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:44 pm

I'm looking forward to those skins too. I know it's silly, but I don't like red plugins for some reason. Same with Diva.
System: Windows 10, Dell XPS 2-in-1, Bitwig 3, Steinberg UR44.

KVRer
4 posts since 13 Sep, 2008

Post Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:03 pm

How long will we wait for new skins? :)

Return to “Instruments”