Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Traded Izotope RX 8 advanced with jcolle

Great comms, highly recommend ;-)

skyman88882002 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:55 pm Bought Synthmaster 2.9 from ferez21. The seller was excellent and followed up several times with KV331 to ensure that the license transfer happened quickly. Highly recommend!
Thank you,
Excellent buyer, smooth transaction, i appreciate your patience :tu:

Sold DS Diversion to LeVzi. Great communication, quick and easy transaction. :tu:

NI plugins bought from ke10g - quick and hassle free.

Sold DDMF TheStrip to the-rippa , excellent buyer, hassle free and to the point. Highly recommended. :tu:
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Bought PSP Infinistrip from ATS. Quick responses and very friendly. Highly recommended!

martthie_08 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:19 pm sold NI Supercharger GT upgrade to jimtao, perfect transaction, thanks!!
Perfect transaction. Quick transfer and zero problems. Thanks! :tu:

Just sold Antresol to skyman88882002! Return buyer! Very fast and easy transaction! Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought Antresol from JO512. Excellent seller!

Got Nectar 3 Plus from pbanach. Smooth transaction, recommend seller.

Satch1 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:29 pm Bought Komplete 12 update off Elevated_being. A super quick and easy transaction. A pleasure to deal with :tu:
The same about Satch1, fast and smooth transfer. Recommended. :tu:
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Bought Microtonic from Coda73... good communication and the transaction went smoothly. :tu:

Sold my Fabfilter Pro-MB to daviddaymusic! A great buyer, completed with a smooth transaction. Totally recommended! :tu:

Bought Fabfilter Mastering Bundle from lasertag and everything went smoothly!

Bought Addictive Keys from Salsifi, very nice guy and great communication. The transaction was lightning fast, thank you!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”