Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It appears the best deals BITWIG wise are on

https://www.jrrshop.com

Great !
Last edited by AcrossTheSky on Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

AcrossTheSky wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:04 pm Audiideluxe had it but it's now gone... all deals better there.
Apparently it's back now and it says deal ends is 33 days.

Any word on when the Fabfilter summer sale is going to be?

^Based on what happened in the previous years, it will most probably start mid-July.

Timeless 3 here I come!

SHall1000 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:58 am @UncleE will you be offering Softube Tape Echoes introductory offer?
Unfortunately, we're not able to.

twoodts wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:00 am @UncleE
Or the Bitwig Studio Summer sale upgrades etc?
Yes, we have the Bitwig Upgrades on sale:

https://www.jrrshop.com/bitwig?dir=desc ... _from_date

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:19 am Yes, we have the Bitwig Upgrades on sale:

https://www.jrrshop.com/bitwig?dir=desc ... _from_date
Thank you! Bought the upgrade from 8 track right away. :tu:

I have a $50 Falcon voucher code that came with my Touche controller. I cannot use it myself as i already own Falcon, so i give it away here. Not sure if it stacks up with the current sale, just try - and please drop a message if you used it.
TOUCHE-WSWV4R
Cheers!

Nevermind...

andi75 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:20 am I have a $50 Falcon voucher code that came with my Touche controller. I cannot use it myself as i already own Falcon, so i give it away here. Not sure if it stacks up with the current sale, just try - and please drop a message if you used it.
TOUCHE-WSWV4R
Cheers!
It only works with Falcon and not any Falcon expansions.

It does stack-up with the current Falcon 25% off sale which brings the price down to $211.00 USD (Regularly: $349.00 USD and current sale price: $261.00)

Since I already own Falcon too, I don't need it either.

SolarAxix wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:10 pm
andi75 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:20 am I have a $50 Falcon voucher code that came with my Touche controller. I cannot use it myself as i already own Falcon, so i give it away here. Not sure if it stacks up with the current sale, just try - and please drop a message if you used it.
TOUCHE-WSWV4R
Cheers!
It only works with Falcon and not any Falcon expansions.

It does stack-up with the current Falcon 25% off sale which brings the price down to $211.00 USD (Regularly: $349.00 USD and current sale price: $261.00)

Since I already own Falcon too, I don't need it either.
Cannot change the currency to $ in UK.
..better to wait for deal with 2 extra expansions..for 244 from audiodeluxe.
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Can we use the PA summer promo code to pay the transfer fee ?

Yes, you can pay transfer fees with the $20 coupon

Zynaptiq have got their remix bundle on sale for $/€ 199. Can't say I'm not tempted but not sure if I really need Pitchmap, Morph 2 and Unmix Drums.

I mean, I don't need them, but that means nothing.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”