Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Massive X and Reaktor 6 from ke10g. Fast communication and easy purchase. Thank you!

Bought Cream 2 from sQeetz this evening, done and dusted in 20 minutes through Paypal and the AA license transfer thingy. Within an hour it was working its magic on a piano. Thanks sQeetz :tu:

Picked up Valhalla Shimmer and Room from ke10g, they reached out to me weeks after I'd posted a WTB to see if I was still looking to buy. All went super smoothly and quickly, highly highly recommended! Take that back, turns out the licenses were stolen. Most definitely not recommended. Waiting on reimbursement from Paypal, Valhalla is cleaning up the affected accounts.
Last edited by gtcrean on Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forgot to post but bought Slate Virtual Buss Compressors and Melda MBassador + the freebie Indent 2 from gregam, no issues, good transaction, fast responses, would recommend.

I had a very pleasant transaction with cranium. Highly recommended.

I can highly recommend any dealings with ttb, from whom I purchased a sweet bundle of licenses.

Don't be fooled by his name, theviirus is a very wholesome trading partner, whom I could not recommend more highly.

Bought Traktor Pro 2 from keyxmusic. Recommended seller, quick and smooth.

Bought NI Symphony Series Collection from drummerindoor...highly recommended, great KVR member!
Last edited by Photo_G on Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Hive 2 from nortle, highly recommended seller, all went superb! :tu:

Sold Traktor Pro 2 to agharta - great buyer.

Lazarus451 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:42 am Bought Fabfilter Mastering Bundle from lasertag and everything went smoothly!
Sold to Lazarus451 Fabfilter mastering bundle , perfect transaction

Bought PSP Twin-L from fceramic, smooth transaction

Bought a Toontrack SDX from starflakeprj. Extremely considerate seller and I appreciate the crystal clear communication!

Shout out to .at/on

Great seller. I purchased Melda Mmorph, Mspectraldynamics, Mvocoder, and Sonic Charge Bitspeek from him - excellent communication and easy to work with.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”