Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

monophonK wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:52 am Bought NI Super 8 from navin.neu
Very friendly and flawless handling - Perfect :tu:

Thanks for the smooth transaction monophonK!

Also sold some NI licenses to Charles LB.

Both buyers were friendly and courteous - definitely recommend them!

Purchased NI Form and NI Modular Icons from navin.neu. Fast and smooth transaction. Thank you.

LeVzi wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:07 pm Bought minimonsta from asprog, couldn't have been smoother and simpler, decent seller, recommended.
Many thanks for the smooth transaction LeVzi, couldn't be more friendly :tu:
Waveform Pro 12.5.11, Windows 10

Benjamin923 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:16 pm Bought StiX from Oopi. Good experience.
Thanks for smooth transaction Benjamin923.

Just did an IK Multimedia Account takeover. Bought it from Brajeo. Got Bass Modo Full, Amplitube 4 and 5, Syntronik pianos, Sampletank 4 Max, and T-Racks components. Incredible deal and a great seller! Thanks Brajeo

Just sold a plugin to 10bd01. Clear communication, fast payment, eezy breezy

Purchased Gallien-Krueger 800RB from used kevinsparks. Super fast and smooth transaction, recommended seller - thanks!

Bought Korneff Pawn Shop Comp from alibling. Everything went perfectly.

shawshawraw wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:13 pm Bought a Toontrack SDX from starflakeprj. Extremely considerate seller and I appreciate the crystal clear communication!
Thanks shawshawraw! Likewise, had a great seller/buyer moment. Enjoy!
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Bought Neutron 3 advance from Zackit. A very friendly, helpful guy and requested the license transfer immediately. Recommended.

Fudance wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:39 pm Bought Neutron 3 advance from Zackit. A very friendly, helpful guy and requested the license transfer immediately. Recommended.

Would like to thank Fudance for his prompt payment and nice communications, a real pleasure to deal with this recommended buyer!

gtcrean wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:22 am Picked up Valhalla Shimmer and Room from ke10g, they reached out to me weeks after I'd posted a WTB to see if I was still looking to buy. All went super smoothly and quickly, highly highly recommended! Take that back, turns out the licenses were stolen. Most definitely not recommended. Waiting on reimbursement from Paypal, Valhalla is cleaning up the affected accounts.
Updated previous feedback.

Bought a plug-in from Ke10g…he vanished after payment was sent, and I see he is now banned from KVR…plug-in was not transferred. Sigh :roll: :x

Follow up to this: After putting in a claim with his paypal (wilburkite39@gmail.com), the user eventually came through with the license for the product. I emailed the company to ensure it was not a stolen license and they indicate it is legit. Seems to be case closed, but I'm still feeling uneasy about it.

ARRRRHHHH!! So, even further to this ongoing saga... Despite the fact that Toontrack had indicated that the license was legit at the time, it turns out it had been stolen and was removed from my account (now 3 weeks later). Of course, the Paypal claim was closed, so now I'm hooped. Not much I can do now except complain. Toontrack was somewhat sympathetic to my situation though and eased the pain a bit, with a sympathetic midi-pack, so kudos to them for that.
Last edited by Curtismech on Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bought fabfilter pro R from lasertag very smooth!

Purchased REFX Nexus 3 from cloudnineDE. Trustworthy seller who will make sure everything goes smooth for your transaction. I would definitely buy from him again.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”