Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought SPL EQ Ranger Plus and SPL DrumXchanger from martinjuenke.
Very nice and very friendly! Quick transaction with no problems whatsoever.
Recommend!

Bought the UVI Key Suite Bundle from the trusted KVR veteran ATS. Couldn't have been smoother, thanks! :tu:
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Bought MFreeFXBundle from .at/on. Quick transaction with no problems whatsoever.
Recommend!
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

wangeroge wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:27 pm Bought MFreeFXBundle from .at/on. Quick transaction with no problems whatsoever.
Recommend!
Same here. Quick payment and communication. Great buyer.

BEWARE of this Scammer: he's selling stuff here and seems still active.

Seller name is: Remixreprogramme (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=476177)

He sold me a supposedly licence he owned that was never transferred, the developper which I've been in contact with several times to sort this out, never got ANY request from this person. I've asked the seller a refund, he never got back to me. I had to contact Paypal and they are now investigating.

BEWARE and don't trust that seller guys.

Edit: seller has been banned.
Last edited by Neon Breath on Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

I did business with igorpasche, traded Reason for smaller format exchange. He has great communication, and is an excellent seller, thanks man.
:)

Sold Expose to Greenstorm33. Quick payment and communication. Great buyer.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Bought Expose from wangeroge. Good communication and I received the license quickly. Thanks!
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

twasq wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:11 pm Bought SPL EQ Ranger Plus and SPL DrumXchanger from martinjuenke.
Very nice and very friendly! Quick transaction with no problems whatsoever.
Recommend!
Thanks twasq!
Quick, easy, friendly: a pleasure to deal with you :tu:

A bit late from me but:
  • Sold Falcon to Morphex -- nice and friendly buyer
  • Bought Ableton 11 from Kovacs, also super cool guy, who actually got back to me on my offer, after someone jumped ship

Sold plugin to Timobkg. He is polite and trustworthy guy. Highly recommended :tu:

Picked up Groovemate One from Kronkmannen. Smooth and quick transaction. Would buy from again.

Sold Melodyne Editor 4 to bobbyquine - very easy transaction and a very friendly person to deal with. Thanks :tu:

I bought U-he - Twangstöm from scaremony.
Very friendly and a super smooth transaction.
Thanks again! :phones:

Bought Melodyne Editor from NiElsir , friendly and simple. Thanks a lot!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”