New software effects you are looking forward to be released by ARTURIA ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lairyboy wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:14 am I would have liked to see tape emulation
Do you mean saturation? Isn't it what saturation in Bus FORCE is there for?
Fernando (FMR)

antic604 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:40 am
SHall1000 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:11 pm I am seeing €49 upgrade from FX collection 1 in my account. Not bad for 3 plug-ins. Not that I need them!
I'm seeing EUR99 upgrade from 3 free plugins I got over the years (minifilter, plate reverb, juno chorus), so I guess I'm getting it finally :D
Yeah, their upgrade pricing still makes absolutely no sense. I have the same offer and had 12 of their fx.

Their FX collection pricing seems like those TV shows that weren't planned for additional seasons, but then the plot was stretched and altered once they realized it was popular.

Poorly planned is what I'm getting at. Not trying to reward poor planning, but I also upgraded since I like the new offerings and it's a decent price even if it's not exclusive to those who already spent more. :hihi:

elxsound wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:25 pm Poorly planned is what I'm getting at. Not trying to reward poor planning, but I also upgraded since I like the new offerings and it's a decent price even if it's not exclusive to those who already spent more. :hihi:
Complaining here is not going to solve anything. I advise you to contact support.

They are usually helpful, and will probably getting you sorted out. Although I am surprised with some prices quoted here, since they seem to not be correct. But if people are getting quoted prices of 49 (whatever they have) and 99 (when all they have are a few effects that have been offered for free in the past) I would immediately jump on those prices, and made the purchase. They will most likely change in the next few days, as they don't seem right to me.

But I may be wrong, though :?:
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:06 pm
briefcasemanx wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:45 am
functionform wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:34 pm Arturia is pretty good at compressors - don't know how accurate they are to original units, but I like their character. The bus force is going to be fun to use. The sitral and diode are pretty nice too.
I think the dbx is terrible and the sta level is okay but boring.

The 1176 however is AWESOME, and it's the one I cared the least about when demoing the original compressor bundle, because I already had like 7 other 1176 emus.
I guess there will not be two opinions alike in what concerns compressors (and EQs, for that matter, but especially compressors) :hihi:

Anyway, for the current upgrade prices, this is a no brainer, IMO.
Do you think the 1176 is bad, or do you think the other compressors are good? Maybe I didn't give the other two compressors enough of a try?

fmr wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:07 pm
Lairyboy wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:14 am I would have liked to see tape emulation
The full tape experience. Saturation in the main, but bias, crosstalk, individual tape characteristics, tape speed etc all lend to the flavour. They could include controls to exaggerate setting for more creative use and include wow and flutter and transport noise/hiss.

fmr wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:07 pm
A tape emulation is more than just saturation. ;)

I hope they'll do three tape machines the next round.
Lotuz2019 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:54 pm I'd like them to make three tape machines, ranging from consumer to professional.

- 3.75 / 7.5 ips
- 7.5 / 15 ips
- 15 / 30 ips
Last edited by Lotuz2019 on Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

briefcasemanx wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:53 pm
fmr wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:06 pm
briefcasemanx wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:45 am
functionform wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:34 pm Arturia is pretty good at compressors - don't know how accurate they are to original units, but I like their character. The bus force is going to be fun to use. The sitral and diode are pretty nice too.
I think the dbx is terrible and the sta level is okay but boring.

The 1176 however is AWESOME, and it's the one I cared the least about when demoing the original compressor bundle, because I already had like 7 other 1176 emus.
I guess there will not be two opinions alike in what concerns compressors (and EQs, for that matter, but especially compressors) :hihi:

Anyway, for the current upgrade prices, this is a no brainer, IMO.
Do you think the 1176 is bad, or do you think the other compressors are good? Maybe I didn't give the other two compressors enough of a try?
I will refrain to classify them as I may be considered biased. :wink: But I would advise you to try them again. It's also a matter of taste. You confessed you love the 1176 (no matter which emulation we are talking about). I personally prefer VCA compressors, and above all tube based compressors.
Fernando (FMR)

I would love to see an Infernal Machine emulation from Arturia. Just out of nostalgia, I could never in my life afford a real one. It would be more in line with the V-collection…

Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:30 pm I would love to see an Infernal Machine emulation from Arturia. Just out of nostalgia, I could never in my life afford a real one. It would be more in line with the V-collection…
You mean this?: https://www.vintagedigital.com.au/publi ... -computer/

Didn't know it. Is it good?
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:13 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:30 pm I would love to see an Infernal Machine emulation from Arturia. Just out of nostalgia, I could never in my life afford a real one. It would be more in line with the V-collection…
You mean this?: https://www.vintagedigital.com.au/publi ... -computer/

Didn't know it. Is it good?
Yes, it was the gold standard for pitch shifting and some esoteric effects in the university - new music scene… The pop world was happy with Eventide…
As Publison was a french company I bet they would have access to the resources…

When will they just release their pedal board effects used in like the Rhodes or their multi effect modular effect matrix system in some their synths as stand alone effects? I’d be happy with just the pedal stomp style board in the Rhodes, something simple with few knobs to tweak a good sound fast.

That would garner a whole lot more interest than these “me too” effect series they've done.

metalifuxx wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:34 pm When will they just release their pedal board effects used in like the Rhodes or their multi effect modular effect matrix system in some their synths as stand alone effects? I’d be happy with just the pedal stomp style board in the Rhodes, something simple with few knobs to tweak a good sound fast.

That would garner a whole lot more interest than these “me too” effect series they've done.
I had a similar idea:
Speaking of the V Collection effects, wouldn't it be nice if V Collection users could use all those amps, stomps and other effects as an FX plugin (think Amplitube, Guitar Rig etc.)?

Think MixBox. It doesn't have to be '500-series style' though. Or Plug & Mix Chainer.

It would be great if you'd develope an Arturia FX chainer plugin which contains all of the Arturia effects. If the user has a V Collection license, then the FX chainer unlocks the effects that are in V Collection. If the user has an FX Collection license, then he/she can use those.

Three Compressors Vol. 2 - SLL Bus Comp, LA-2A, Fairchild

Tape sims would be nice too.

ModestProphet wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:59 pm Three Compressors Vol. 2 - SLL Bus Comp, LA-2A, Fairchild

Tape sims would be nice too.
Isn't the SSL kind of redundant, now that we have the Neve?

Maybe better would be an original approach from Arturia, as they did with the reverbs and the delays, to add to the LA2A and the Fairchild...
Fernando (FMR)

...maybe another topic is needed - New Hardware to be released by ARTURIA,

I would really like to see Pigments Hardware version - It would be a fantastic release - maybe the question is WHEN....
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Return to “Effects”