A brief update on the future of Variety of Sound plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HOORAY - I can't believe it! :party: :hail:

Here the X64 versiona use a bit less CPU in Reaper than the X86 version bridged.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

My god, this is fantastic!
I'm f*cking c*mming!

_leras wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:37 pm Jeez... just charge £5-10 for 64 bit versions and host it properly.
"Just". It's clear you have no idea what kind of a hassle it entails in terms of infrastructure, taxes, support etc. to do that. Maybe think for 2 seconds before posting next time.

Waiting them like the rising moon... sorry I'm not gonna participate on beta, too much at risk atm.
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

legendCNCD wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:01 pm Waiting them like the rising moon... sorry I'm not gonna participate on beta, too much at risk atm.
I have more respect of delta than of beta :o

The Main Event wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:09 pm My god, this is fantastic!
I'm f*cking c*mming!
ew.

legendCNCD wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:01 pm too much at risk atm.
What would be the risk? :?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Excellent :tu:

jens wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:13 pm
getting jizzed on by the main event from a few posts up?

wear a mask

Anyone actually use the plugins now that the beta is out? Does the memory hold up to the reality?

Heh, yeah cool as they are, think I will pass. I used them back when I didn't have any money. Can't see using them over my stoopidly expensive plugins these days. Maybe if they were re-written. Good for those who want to though.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:33 pm Anyone actually use the plugins now that the beta is out? Does the memory hold up to the reality?
Hell, yeah - it totally does! I'm inclined to say they are even better than I remember them.

vurt wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:16 pm
jens wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:13 pm
getting jizzed on by the main event from a few posts up?
:hihi:

Dirty DLA ii or whatever certainly does, still use the 32 bit version in Reaper. It has competition for sure, dirty delays everywhere but I think it's holds its own, certainly one of the best freebies.

Return to “Effects”