Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:35 pm
wangeroge wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:19 pm can you please activate the forum/group code for AudioThing Miniverb like you did for MiniBit?
Thank you for asking. "Forum" works:

https://www.jrrshop.com/audiothing-miniverb
Thanks!
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

gondii wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:34 pm
ralfrobert wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:06 pm I think they are making their money. Smaller quantities, greater number. Totally ok with software where reproduction costs are close to zero.
telecharge wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:44 pm Starting in May, PA made the personal voucher codes 4 characters longer. (Presumably, because some people figured out how to generate the codes.) Mine never worked, and PA support never resolved the issue.

There were also a number of complaints from those who were spending more and getting $50 vouchers that they were not as useful as the $25 vouchers.

Maybe this is a move to address those issues? We'll see if it continues..
I get the "small quantities and great numbers" shtick and obviously it has been going very well for PA, but there must be a line somewhere and I can't help but feel this would be crossing it, or at least fundamentally altering a very lucrative business model. Basically it makes away with the concept of loyalty vouchers and just further deflates the value of their plugins, even to those that haven't spent a bunch of money with them.

I mean, I have purchased PA plugins in the past, because I "didn't want that voucher going to waste" and I know I'm not alone. I feel psychologically something would be lacking. At the end of the day, Dirk wants to sell subscriptions primarily and generally they run one of the most rewarding subscriptions out there imo, but why subscribe if the plugins are just given away?

On the other hand, the same arguments have been made before and PA have been making tons of cash selling their plugins for peanuts, so it must obviously be working. I'm guessing the transfer fee alone is worth it as a profit margin on any given plugin. So yeah, I'm probably wrong.
The market has changed. From a few studios with deep pockets to a million of home producers with small pockets.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Hi,
does anyone know, if REFX is doing summer sales? And when? Did they do some in the past?
I do only remember a Black Friday sale...

paolostylo wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:15 am Hi,
does anyone know, if REFX is doing summer sales? And when? Did they do some in the past?
I do only remember a Black Friday sale...
As far as I recall, only at the end of year.

Is the 25$ coupon by Sonuscore the better we can expect from them, including BF? I've been monitoring for months and that's the only sale on orchestral I've seen.

ciochi wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:12 am Is the 25$ coupon by Sonuscore the better we can expect from them, including BF? I've been monitoring for months and that's the only sale on orchestral I've seen.
It depends on what you're looking for. Excluding their annual charity bundle, the best deals I've seen have been during the holiday season at the end of the year. You'll likely find the best deals from resellers when they're running discount codes or free with purchase promotions. Some items also get deeply discounted. For example, last year Trinity Drums was down to $10 from $179 USD.

Does anyone have a spare Native Instruments voucher that's not needed?
If there's a generous soul outthere, then please DM me.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by paolostylo on Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sonokinetic wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:04 pm Sonokinetic Flash Sale, up to 50% off selected libraries. 4 Days only!!

https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale/
Will it be the same 5 items throughout the sale?

Espressivo = 40% Off
Ostinato Brass = 50% Off
Tutti Vox = 50% Off
Toccata = 50% Off
Ibrido Cinematica = 50% Off

does ableton have sales?

MistyKane wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:32 pm does ableton have sales?
Yes.

telecharge wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:54 am
ciochi wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:12 am Is the 25$ coupon by Sonuscore the better we can expect from them, including BF? I've been monitoring for months and that's the only sale on orchestral I've seen.
It depends on what you're looking for. Excluding their annual charity bundle, the best deals I've seen have been during the holiday season at the end of the year. You'll likely find the best deals from resellers when they're running discount codes or free with purchase promotions. Some items also get deeply discounted. For example, last year Trinity Drums was down to $10 from $179 USD.
I'm after a TO2 upgrade from TO to complete. Do you mean like bestservice?

ciochi wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:17 pm I'm after a TO2 upgrade from TO to complete. Do you mean like bestservice?
Yes, that's one example. They just started a promo where you can get up to a 20% discount for signing up for their newsletter.

See: https://www.bestservice.com/deals/subsc ... _3403.html

telecharge wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:34 pmThey just started a promo where you can get up to a 20% discount for signing up for their newsletter.

See: https://www.bestservice.com/deals/subsc ... _3403.html
Thank you! I'm already subscribed, but missed the email. 100 off 499+ means you can get SD3 + SDX Decades + a Drum MIDI pack for €402 (including VAT). That's pretty good as far as SD3 deals go, isn't it?

downSouthside wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:20 pm Pickup McDSP Everything Bundle for around $500.

There are currently at least 8 McDSP plugins on sale for $29 or even less at some online stores. If you purchase 7 of these you can then purchase the Any 7 Native to Everything Pack Native v6.4 UPGRADE directly from McDSP. The total comes to around $500. I've personally purchased and confirmed.
@Uncle E - will you be adding the "Any 7 Native to Everything Pack Native v6.4 UPGRADE" package to JRRShop? You already have the Any 1 through Any 6 ones, but not the 7.

With the coupon code "group", there are a number of McDSP plugins on sale for $24.36, and the "Any 6 to Everything" bundle comes out at $293.16, so you could get the whole Everything pack for $439.32. It'd probably be ~$15 less if the "Any 7" pack becomes available too.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Ceej wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:40 am @Uncle E - will you be adding the "Any 7 Native to Everything Pack Native v6.4 UPGRADE" package to JRRShop? You already have the Any 1 through Any 6 ones, but not the 7.

With the coupon code "group", there are a number of McDSP plugins on sale for $24.36, and the "Any 6 to Everything" bundle comes out at $293.16, so you could get the whole Everything pack for $439.32. It'd probably be ~$15 less if the "Any 7" pack becomes available too.
Thank you for asking. It's not on the McDSP dealer price sheet so I'll have to ask them. I'll probably hear an answer on Monday. My guess is we can do it.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”