Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Softube Mutator, Wavesfactory Cassette, Wavesfactory Echocat, Audiothing Type A, Audiothing Type B to mossie23 👍

Bought Static Friction Maschine expansion from dream22
Quick easy transaction.
Cheers

Curtismech wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:54 pm Bought a plug-in from Ke10g…he vanished after payment was sent, and I see he is now banned from KVR…plug-in was not transferred. Sigh :roll: :x

Follow up to this: After putting in a claim with his paypal (wilburkite39@gmail.com), the user eventually came through with the license for the product. I emailed the company to ensure it was not a stolen license and they indicate it is legit. Seems to be case closed, but I'm still feeling uneasy about it.

ARRRRHHHH!! So, even further to this ongoing saga... Despite the fact that Toontrack had indicated that the license was legit at the time, it turns out it had been stolen and was removed from my account (now 3 weeks later). Of course, the Paypal claim was closed, so now I'm hooped. Not much I can do now except complain. Toontrack was somewhat sympathetic to my situation though and eased the pain a bit, with a sympathetic midi-pack, so kudos to them for that.
Updated my feedback... watch out for paypal to email address: wilburkite39@gmail.com

Bought ValhallaVintageVerb from Joris Blaine. Good seller, easy and fast communication, recommended!

kvraudioinc (xerisonic) purchased Cytomic The Drop from smellypants via this listing:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=567323&p=8158035

Good transaction. Smooth and quick.
Last edited by xerisonic on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought bx_delay 2500 from evilantal . Fast and reliable seller. Highly recommend

Bought SoundToys EffectRack from topijokinen

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=474069

All was super easy and went well. Quick reply, quick transfer of license and no problems whatsoever. Thanks again mate!
At the beginning of something beautiful...

Just sold a couple of DAWs to EnGee. Fast payment and friendly communication, what more could you want? :D

Bought Lo Fi Glow and Cloud Supply from Poppamoet. Good seller. Thank you!

aallvor wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:37 pm Just sold a couple of DAWs to EnGee. Fast payment and friendly communication, what more could you want? :D
Thank you aallvor for the smooth and friendly transaction. I highly recommend trading with you :tu:

bought permut8 from mytuba very smooth and quick transaction. Good communicator and is someone I would buy from again

Dust_NL wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:43 pm Bought SoundToys EffectRack from topijokinen

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=474069

All was super easy and went well. Quick reply, quick transfer of license and no problems whatsoever. Thanks again mate!
Thank you Dust_NL All went well!

Just bought Fabfilter Pro-C2 from karlingen - Damn quick transfers!
Had transferred the amount in euros by mistake :ud: - got the refund from him in like a minute!

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=479246

I recommend mossie23 for business. Very reasonable brother and great communication too.
mossie23 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:50 pm Bought Amplitube Jimi Hendrix from virgulino lampiao. Great transaction.

Bought Ableton Live 10 Standard + Sampler from sergevoluminous
Excellent seller, fast transfer, nice communication. Pleasure to make a deal with you man

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”