Arturia V Collection 8 official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Analog Lab Pro Arturia Prophet VS Sound Library V Collection X

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:05 pm Jup-8 V4 and Stage-73 V2 upgrades can be had for $15 (in cart) each if you already own the V Collection that has the previous versions. At least it is the case for V Collection 7. I bought them last time only, but nice to see the deal again for anyone who missed out.
For me its 29 € which is too much as I have Tals J-8. I am on V7 and also have Pigments… They seem to go for individual offers with an AI based algorithm… Unfortunately the AI doesn’t read KVR or we would get better offers… ;-)

Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:21 am For me its 29 €
! It says 29, but the upgrade price will become half when you add it to your cart.

You are right, a bit strange though, might be a quirk they are not aware of. Is it bound to V7 or would I be able to sell it when I finally upgrade to V10? If the latter I might give it a go…

Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:19 pm You are right, a bit strange though, might be a quirk they are not aware of. Is it bound to V7 or would I be able to sell it when I finally upgrade to V10? If the latter I might give it a go…
The upgrades are linked to VC7 meaning you can't sell them separately from VC7.

I just got an email about a Flash Sale Crossgrade to get V Collection 8 for $249. They're advertising it as a huge sale from the regular $599, but I qualify for the normal crossgrade (due to havig a bunch of their other software), which I believe is $399. I think last year during Black Friday, the crossgrade to V Collection 7 was $199, but they may have increased the price of V Collection from $499 to $599 with version 8 (I'm not certain on this). Any insights? Is there a new version of V Collection every year? Will V Collection 9 come this December?

I think it's been a new version more like every year and a half.

When 8.1 was released the upgrade from 7 was $149.

I was waiting for a drop to $99 but that will probably never come again. So I took last month's deal.

I can't remember what the crossgrade was during the 8.1 update. I'm just curious if crossgrading to 8 or later (without owning any V Colleciton) will ever be less than $249, snce I want V Collection 8, but don't need it currently.

melodeath wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:57 pm I can't remember what the crossgrade was during the 8.1 update. I'm just curious if crossgrading to 8 or later (without owning any V Colleciton) will ever be less than $249, snce I want V Collection 8, but don't need it currently.
I would buy it for 249$...

After running out of the 20minutes demo limitation for the 6th time today, I think I'll be saving up for V-Collection.

melodeath wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:19 am Is there a new version of V Collection every year? Will V Collection 9 come this December?
V Collection 6 was released in December 2017.
v7 was released in April 2019.
v8 in December 2020.

Anyone watching, may have seen this already - but the V Collection 8 is on sale today, at least for owners of earlier V Collection. There is detail in the SQ80 thread - but this is the 'official' thread, so I will summarize what I know.

I own V Collection 6. My upgrade price to V Collection 8 including the new SQ80 V and a couple of new SQ80 V libraries - is $149.00 I believe, it is the same upgrade price for V Collection 7 owners.

The install went ok - but it took a couple of extra steps to get SQ80 to show up (I had to open a support ticket, but have seen posts from others.. that it is showing up now).

The extra libraries "Dust Materials" and "Raw Machinery".. I had to download from "My Products" page. They didnt show up initially in either the Analog Lab V (which is updated now), nor the SQ80 V library. Someone else posted, that you need to open (from Analog Lab) the store. You will see these as owned... and can click on them (even if you have loaded / installed them already), and the links get updated inside Analog Lab, and SQ80 V. Probably will get fixed quickly... but just clicking on those icons from the store.. fixed me up.

So.. There is a deal to be had today (I read that it will be going on for a short while though??) But, there are some kinks to work out in the installation for some of us. Others have reported no issues.

Again - there is detail in the "Arturia SQ 80 V" thread.. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=570143

j

jdoo wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:42 am Anyone watching, may have seen this already - but the V Collection 8 is on sale today, at least for owners of earlier V Collection. There is detail in the SQ80 thread - but this is the 'official' thread, so I will summarize what I know.

I own V Collection 6. My upgrade price to V Collection 8 including the new SQ80 V and a couple of new SQ80 V libraries - is $149.00 I believe, it is the same upgrade price for V Collection 7 owners.

The install went ok - but it took a couple of extra steps to get SQ80 to show up (I had to open a support ticket, but have seen posts from others.. that it is showing up now).

j
As a V Collection 6 owner, I saw the same "$149.00" offer, but I didn't click on it, because I'm used to Arturia offering me a V6 "upgrade" for $49.00, when it's really just Stage 73 or something. Basically, it's usually either wrong or something I didn't want.

When I looked at it just now, I did see an offer for V Collection 8 for $149.00, but it doesn't mention SQ 80 V. That shows up as a separate $49.00 purchase. The $149.00 offer says V8 comes with 28 instruments and lists them. Unfortunately, SQ 80 V is not in that list and is not mentioned anywhere in the offer.

Where did you see an offer that shows SQ 80 V as part of V Collection 8?

Thanks!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

planetearth wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:32 am
jdoo wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:42 am Anyone watching, may have seen this already - but the V Collection 8 is on sale today, at least for owners of earlier V Collection. There is detail in the SQ80 thread - but this is the 'official' thread, so I will summarize what I know.

j
As a V Collection 6 owner, I saw the same "$149.00" offer, but I didn't click on it, because I'm used to Arturia offering me a V6 "upgrade" for $49.00, when it's really just Stage 73 or something. Basically, it's usually either wrong or something I didn't want.

When I looked at it just now, I did see an offer for V Collection 8 for $149.00, but it doesn't mention SQ 80 V. That shows up as a separate $49.00 purchase. The $149.00 offer says V8 comes with 28 instruments and lists them. Unfortunately, SQ 80 V is not in that list and is not mentioned anywhere in the offer.

Thanks!

Steve
I think the SQ80 V and the 2 preset banks shows up as "gifts" when you add the V Collection upgrade to your cart and go to the checkout page.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:12 am
planetearth wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:32 am

j

Thanks!

Steve
I think the SQ80 V and the 2 preset banks shows up as "gifts" when you add the V Collection upgrade to your cart and go to the checkout page.
Yes, that was it! I grabbed both. Thanks!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Return to “Instruments”