Thunder And Lightning - Electro / Synthpop

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i like the cover art and love the music. this is lit! mind if i ask who the vocalist is?
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

The track description says "Emvoice One vocal synthesizer".

3lu5iv3 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:02 pm i like the cover art and love the music. this is lit! mind if i ask who the vocalist is?
Thank you so much! I would love to say that I have a real vocalist but unfortunately I have no such connections, and I cannot sing myself. So I have to do my best with the tools available. I take the fact that you ask as a big compliment, as it is a lot of work to make the emvoice vocal synth sound natural and glue with the song.

Love the writing of this ballad!

sjm wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:04 pm The track description says "Emvoice One vocal synthesizer".
ah i see.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Jeluci wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:38 pm
3lu5iv3 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:02 pm i like the cover art and love the music. this is lit! mind if i ask who the vocalist is?
Thank you so much! I would love to say that I have a real vocalist but unfortunately I have no such connections, and I cannot sing myself. So I have to do my best with the tools available. I take the fact that you ask as a big compliment, as it is a lot of work to make the emvoice vocal synth sound natural and glue with the song.
nice.
SoundCloud

Return to “Music Cafe”