Vital - Released

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
KVRer
12 posts since 28 Feb, 2019

Post Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:37 am

At Black Octopus Sound, we've just released 'Dubstep: Revitalized' by Wubbaduck.

A collection of 68 presets for Vital and over 100 samples for modern dubstep, inspired by artists like Inspired by Spaces Laces, Eliminate, Subtronics, Excision and Virtual Riot.

Price: $19.95 [Currently on sale: $16.96]

https://blackoctopus-sound.com/product/ ... wubbaduck/
Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VSTs & Software |

User avatar
KVRAF
4691 posts since 25 Dec, 2004

Post Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:16 am

how the f**k anyone can call that stuff "Dubstep" is beyond me.

KVRer
3 posts since 5 Jul, 2021

Post Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:30 am

I know right! Wubbaduck only has like 8 releases on Dubstep Gutter, 37800+ monthly Spotify listeners and been touring playing Dubstep since 2017. πŸ™ƒ

User avatar
KVRian
796 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Post Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:56 am

Dawn Patrol wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:30 am
I know right! Wubbaduck only has like 8 releases on Dubstep Gutter, 37800+ monthly Spotify listeners and been touring playing Dubstep since 2017. πŸ™ƒ
Your 3 posts so far are all in support of Black Octopus. Sock puppet much? As if their spam here wasn't bad enough...

User avatar
KVRAF
4249 posts since 2 Oct, 2008

Post Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:29 pm

High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

User avatar
KVRAF
4691 posts since 25 Dec, 2004

Post Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:03 pm

Dawn Patrol wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:30 am
I know right! Wubbaduck only has like 8 releases on Dubstep Gutter, 37800+ monthly Spotify listeners and been touring playing Dubstep since 2017. πŸ™ƒ
I'm not contesting the popularity of wubbalubbadubbdubbs or whatever,
i'm simply saying, that horrible stain of a genre is... BROSTEP.
The only thing that grating EDM sibling has to do with Dubstep is the really really bad bits on which the Brostep cocks used to base their painful mid-range torture sounds.

ew

User avatar
KVRAF
2206 posts since 8 Dec, 2008 from Global Cowboy

Post Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:09 pm

Echo Sound Works has just released a free soundset called "Origins" for Vital...

There are some useful programs in that set...

Vital is capable of producing great sounds,but a lot of the programs that you find online are just farts and pops and squeaks...

Sounds that are not really that suitable for prime time...

"Origin" contains programs that are a good starting point for anyone who is looking for solid and reliable sounds :)

https://www.echosoundworks.com/origins-for-vital
No auto tune and iLok free...

KVRist
259 posts since 8 Jan, 2015

Post Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:18 am

Do you get the 400+ presets of the Pro version with the subscription?

https://vital.audio

Click on Get Vital

KVRist
259 posts since 8 Jan, 2015

Post Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:23 am

digitalboytn wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:09 pm
Echo Sound Works has just released a free soundset called "Origins" for Vital...

There are some useful programs in that set...

Vital is capable of producing great sounds,but a lot of the programs that you find online are just farts and pops and squeaks...

Sounds that are not really that suitable for prime time...

"Origin" contains programs that are a good starting point for anyone who is looking for solid and reliable sounds :)

https://www.echosoundworks.com/origins-for-vital
Cool am grabbing. Is there a non free version with more patches in the works?

User avatar
KVRAF
2206 posts since 8 Dec, 2008 from Global Cowboy

Post Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:54 pm

rubez wrote: ↑
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:23 am
digitalboytn wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:09 pm
Echo Sound Works has just released a free soundset called "Origins" for Vital...

There are some useful programs in that set...

Vital is capable of producing great sounds,but a lot of the programs that you find online are just farts and pops and squeaks...

Sounds that are not really that suitable for prime time...

"Origin" contains programs that are a good starting point for anyone who is looking for solid and reliable sounds :)

https://www.echosoundworks.com/origins-for-vital
Cool am grabbing. Is there a non free version with more patches in the works?
Yes there is....

That's the version where you tweak the existing programs and come up with your own :tu:
No auto tune and iLok free...

User avatar
KVRist
240 posts since 23 May, 2010

Post Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:29 pm

Hey guys, I'm sharing my own preset pack too. It offers 100 presets for Vital + 50 free wavetables.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TEsEnuTcEY

Available at: https://www.spektralisk.com/products/polychrome

You can get free wavetables here: https://spektralisk.gumroad.com/l/RnKLM ... Wavetables
https://spektralisk.com/products | Sound libraries for: Massive X, Pigments, Vital, Razor, Kontour and more | Sound Design Stream - new sounds every month.

KVRist
142 posts since 18 Jan, 2014

Post Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:41 am

Hi Rubez,
There is plus,pro, subscription versions with more content,look here
https://vital.audio/presskit/

KVRist
259 posts since 8 Jan, 2015

Post Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:38 am

DJErmac wrote: ↑
Mon May 24, 2021 6:43 pm
Touch The Universe wrote: ↑
Wed May 19, 2021 2:36 pm
Anyone interested in third party soundsets?
Sure ! If it's not only pads (millions and millions available everywhere, who makes successful pad music anyway ? that's the thing people hear for 10 seconds in the background) and arpeggiated stuff (unusable in real life) ! :tu:
I'm all about the pads first and foremost, especially on a wavetable synth which is all about movement. These pads tends to be much more than your analog vintage affair though.

Touch The Universe sound set is 38 basses versus 12 pads... wtf. How does anyone need 38 basses?

Any good pad soundsets someone let know me I bought the Polychrome set and bought the Pro Vital.

User avatar
KVRist
240 posts since 23 May, 2010

Post Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:22 am

rubez wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:38 am
Any good pad soundsets someone let know me I bought the Polychrome set and bought the Pro Vital.
Thanks!
https://spektralisk.com/products | Sound libraries for: Massive X, Pigments, Vital, Razor, Kontour and more | Sound Design Stream - new sounds every month.

User avatar
KVRAF
1510 posts since 25 Apr, 2009 from France

Post Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:39 pm

rubez wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:38 am
DJErmac wrote: ↑
Mon May 24, 2021 6:43 pm
Touch The Universe wrote: ↑
Wed May 19, 2021 2:36 pm
Anyone interested in third party soundsets?
Sure ! If it's not only pads (millions and millions available everywhere, who makes successful pad music anyway ? that's the thing people hear for 10 seconds in the background) and arpeggiated stuff (unusable in real life) ! :tu:
I'm all about the pads first and foremost, especially on a wavetable synth which is all about movement. These pads tends to be much more than your analog vintage affair though.

Touch The Universe sound set is 38 basses versus 12 pads... wtf. How does anyone need 38 basses?

Any good pad soundsets someone let know me I bought the Polychrome set and bought the Pro Vital.
Oh you love wavetable synths for movement ? I love them for the complexity in sound. Patches that have a lot of movement are unusable for me, because of the fast tempos and the quick stacking melodies, that's just a mess.
And I do need 38 basses. :D
No prob anyway. Just expressing my very own opinion, that's what forums are for, I love talking with people who think differently (as long as they don't tell you to f*ck off when you don't share their opinion), that's how I learn new things. The world is huge.
This post is supposed to be non-agressive. Now please give me a broad smile. :ud:

Return to β€œInstruments”