Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:15 pm I’ve been in this boat since Noire came out. I’m stuck on V10 Ultimate and having upgraded Kontact to 6 separately there’s just not enough value to justify spending another cent with NI yet, but I did want Noire a lot.
I think they’re punishing us for having some control over our GAS.

tbh it wouldn’t take much for me to shell out next time, just bring in resizing you bastards!
Those bastards!

Dirtgrain wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:17 pm Ya, then you have to wonder, was it ready before 13 came out, but they benched it to draw in solo Piano Colors purchases from those who didn't want to wait for 14 (which is, what, two years from now?).
By which time my enthusiasm for it will be gone.

Maybe they’re playing a long game of moving us over to a subscription service. If so, I’d have to admit they’re doing a good job of it.

IK have played the same game with Total Studio Max, really punishing people who bought the previous version and introducing a thoroughly uncompetitive upgrade price on intro.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

D.Wako wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:35 pm
3qO wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:15 pm Waves OneKnob Filter is free until July 26:
https://www.waves.com/account/oneknob-filter-free
Not free on my end. It says it's $24.99 .
You need to be logged in, they will then ask you to fill in a survey and after that you can click a link for it to be added to your account

Uncle E wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:45 pm Native Instruments Piano Colors sounds amazing. Native Instruments doesn’t include it with the just released Komplete 13 UCE. I don’t want to buy Komplete 13 UCE because it lacks Piano Colors and I don’t want to buy Piano Colors because I’ll eventually get it in a future version of Komplete. Is this some kind of German Idealism trap?
K13 was released about 9 months ago, so not recently in this context as there's a new Komplete about every 2 years.
They release a lot of stuff in between releases otherwise they wouldn't have enough for a new version of Komplete.
People who really need the new stuff buy it on intro pricing and then sell it when they get it with their next Komplete update.

agharta wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:18 pm
Uncle E wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:45 pm Native Instruments Piano Colors sounds amazing. Native Instruments doesn’t include it with the just released Komplete 13 UCE. I don’t want to buy Komplete 13 UCE because it lacks Piano Colors and I don’t want to buy Piano Colors because I’ll eventually get it in a future version of Komplete. Is this some kind of German Idealism trap?
K13 was released about 9 months ago, so not recently in this context as there's a new Komplete about every 2 years.
They release a lot of stuff in between releases otherwise they wouldn't have enough for a new version of Komplete.
People who really need the new stuff buy it on intro pricing and then sell it when they get it with their next Komplete update.
NI didn't release the product in the past! (it's just business)

Spring Goose wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:22 pm
What are you on about, they are both past releases!

agharta wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:50 pm
Spring Goose wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:22 pm

What are you on about, they are both past releases!

misunderstanding

I thought the complaint (not yours) was that Piano Colors wasn't released in the past in time for K13.

"Latest Articles
ModeAudio x Waves: Exploring OneKnob Filter"

lol

Spring Goose wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:02 pm "Latest Articles
ModeAudio x Waves: Exploring OneKnob Filter"

lol
Hurting for content

agharta wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:18 pm K13 was released about 9 months ago
Ack! That's truly frightening. I thought it was two months ago.

I dont get where people here are coming from at all regarding Komplete upgrades and their value. Do folks make music? I really wanted Noire so I went from Komplete Ultimate CE 12 to 13 and for $250 I got: ( I play Guitar and have Maschine.)
SUPER 8
ARKHIS
BUTCH VIG DRUMS
CLOUD SUPPLY
CREMONA QUARTET: AMATI VIOLA
CREMONA QUARTET: GUARNERI VIOLIN
CREMONA QUARTET: STRADIVARI CELLO
CREMONA QUARTET: STRADIVARI VIOLIN
LO-FI GLOW
MALLET FLUX
MODULAR ICONS
MYSTERIA
NOIRE
PHARLIGHT
SESSION GUITARIST: ELECTRIC SUNBURST DELUXE
SESSION GUITARIST: PICKED ACOUSTIC
STRAYLIGHT
GUITAR RIG 6 PRO
RAUM
ANIMA ASCENT
ARTIST EXPANSION: DJ KHALIL
ARTIST EXPANSION: SASHA
ARTIST EXPANSION: THE STEREOTYPES
AQUARIUS EARTH
BASEMENT ERA
CARBON DECAY
DISTRICT XEO
DRIVE
FADED REELS
GLOBAL SHAKE
IGNITION CODE
INDIGO DUST
INFINITE ESCAPE
LILAC GLARE
LOCKDOWN GRIND
MAGNETIC COAST
MECHANIX
MOEBIUS
NOCTURNAL STATE
OPALINE DRIFT
PRISMATIC BLISS
PULSE
PURE DRIP
RISING CRESCENT
RUSH
SCENE
SOLAR BREEZE
SPECTRUM QUAKE
STADIUM FLEX
WARPED SYMMETRY

How is this not amazing value? What am I missing from the comments I've seen such as "meh". Also my voucher got me Glaze for $25 , a very good vocal vst. I really want to know what I dont see that you folks see

Why list things anyone can see in the NI’s site?

To make a strong point.

Hey Uncle E, when is the sonible sale ending at JRR? [EDIT : btw, on JRR the Sonible Studio Bundle is described as having Smart EQ 2 instead of 3, it could be misleading]

Also, anybody knows if the individual licenses are transferrable when buying a sonible bundle? Or should they be transferred as a whole?
Soundcloud - Synthwave & More https://soundcloud.com/canapelee

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”