Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ElDoRado1239 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:00 pm I call 3qO 's recommendation and raise two more for :
attention ♥
arcadia1984

All three sellers have been fast, responsive and there have been no issues with the transactions whatsoever.
Likewise ElDoRado1239 is a trustworthy member.

arjr77 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:50 pm Just bought Analog Lab V from 4amdisaster.. real quick transfer!
Thank you for the feedback! You've been a very responsive buyer.

Bought Bazille from smellypants! Good communication and good price!

Bought presswerk and statin from az82. Good communication, got a bit of a two cheaper discount, and got some great plugins.

Bought FabFilter Pro-R from tadam1983. Great deal, excellent communication, and smooth transaction. It was a pleasure to deal with him. Highly trustworthy and recommended person. Thank you! :tu:

My first time buying any used plugin and bought Analog Lab 4 from user "kingnkosi". Everything went super smooth and easy and quick. He even helped me by sending links to show what I needed to do to transfer. Highly recommend if you are planning to buy from him.

Just sold Minimonsta to plexuss. Fast and courteous buyer, a credit to his township, state, country, planet, solar system, arm of the galactic spiral, galaxy, and galactic cluster. Recommend!
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:14 pm Just sold Minimonsta to plexuss. Fast and courteous buyer, a credit to his township, state, country, planet, solar system, arm of the galactic spiral, galaxy, and galactic cluster. Recommend!
Same goes for JerGoertz on this transaction - fast, reasonable, easy. Recommended seller! Join the revolution. :phones:

Bought Balinese Gamelan from JonL1024. Highly recommended seller :tu:

Just bought D16 Phoscyon from itsthedevil, a very quick and pleasant sale, highly recommended.

Bought Zebra 2 and Dark Zebra from Stan Navi. Fast and reliable seller! Recommended.

Removed
Last edited by rlared on Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought AmpLion 2 RE from ktrout69.

He was very fast when Audified "forgot" to transfer half of the activations to my account and after less than a day everything was sorted.
Add a swift and friendly communication to the above and the result was a flawless transaction.

Tx again ktrout69 !

- Highly recommended KVRer :tu:

Bought Tekturon from Zknight95. Everything went smoothly and quickly. Great partnership :tu:

Just bought Mastering the mix EXPOSE from ralfrobert - smooth transfer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”