Relab LX480L essential - my latest reverb addiction

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Have you tried Reaper?

Just played a bit with Largo and LX480. Absolutely ace this thing. Best $35 I spent in a long time on audio software. Actually, probably the best $35 I ever spent. :) Sounds absolutely spot on. Everyone who praised it here was 100% right.

chk071 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:25 pm Just played a bit with Largo and LX480. Absolutely ace this thing. Best $35 I spent in a long time on audio software. Actually, probably the best $35 I ever spent. :) Sounds absolutely spot on.
Yep.
chk071 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:25 pmEveryone who praised it here was 100% right.
Yeah, this happens to me a lot... ;)

Glad you're digging it.

chk071 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:25 pm Just played a bit with Largo and LX480. Absolutely ace this thing.
Da wächst zusammen, was zusammen gehört.
(Frei nach Willy Brandt)

:tu:

Relab has several good sounding verbs.

Vortifex wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:58 pm Installed the demo but it crashes FL Studio every time.
It works perfectly fine here. I had to enable "fixed size buffer" tweak though - to avoid weird sound. But no crashing whatsoever.

A possible tip: was it activated properly on your ilok usb key?

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crashed on two Windows 10 Pro machines I have running latest Studio One Prof.Very disappointing.

AKJ wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:14 pm I only demoed the full version. I cannot say how it compares to a hardware but I did not sound good at all to me. In fact, one of the worst reverbs I tried. But maybe I am just not too much into 80s vintage reverb sound.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :dog:

Vortifex wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:54 am I use soft iLok. Fixed sized buffers didn't help. Loading the plugin would crash the DAW 100% of the time. Sometimes instantly, sometimes not before outputting +30dB noise redlining the meters. I already emailed the devs about it but my ridiculously short demo period is over already so I won't be able to test it further.
Sorry you had trouble - Let support know your trial ended, we'll get you a trial extension and get you up and running no problem.
Last edited by Relab on Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
LAGinz wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:26 pm Crashed on two Windows 10 Pro machines I have running latest Studio One Prof.Very disappointing.
Sorry that happened to you - if you submit a ticket, we'll get you up and running. Sounds like something specific as it had been pretty solid overall on Studio One

https://help.relabdevelopment.com/submit-a-ticket/ (https://help.relabdevelopment.com/submit-a-ticket/)

Already opened a ticket. Support was unhelpful. But Relab gave me a refund, which I appreciate.

Relab wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:21 amSounds like something specific as it had been pretty solid overall on Studio One
No issues here on Windows 10 and Studio One 4 Pro, FWIW.

Return to “Effects”