Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sbmongoose wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:04 pm I might have missed it in this fast evolving thread, but Plugin Boutique seem to have changed their checkout pages. I can't see how to add their free monthly give-away (PhoenixVerb Stereo currently).
Any hints or tips would be brilliant.
Hmmm, I suppose could it have been a freebie another month so I don't qualify?

/edit. Nope, bought Phoenixverb from them in a sale, didn't get it free.

Thanks for any help/advice :-)
probably that giveaway is finished and they haven't putup a new one yet

fairlyclose wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:12 pm
sbmongoose wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:04 pm I might have missed it in this fast evolving thread, but Plugin Boutique seem to have changed their checkout pages. I can't see how to add their free monthly give-away (PhoenixVerb Stereo currently).

probably that giveaway is finished and they haven't putup a new one yet
The Phoenixverb giveaway is still active. Maybe you do not get it if Phoenixverb is already in your account. I remember something like that from a previous giveaway ...

Thanks guys, I'll try contacting their support.

NM…
Last edited by simmo75 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sindikhate wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:20 pm Thomann still have Summer of Sound prices on Komplete updates/upgrades.

https://www.thomann.de/intl/search_dir. ... 844b5_2012
Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:41 am I dont get where people here are coming from at all regarding Komplete upgrades and their value. Do folks make music? I really wanted Noire so I went from Komplete Ultimate CE 12 to 13 and for $250 I got: ( I play Guitar and have Maschine.)
SUPER 8
WARPED SYMMETRY

How is this not amazing value? What am I missing from the comments I've seen such as "meh". Also my voucher got me Glaze for $25 , a very good vocal vst. I really want to know what I dont see that you folks see
I have on a couple occasions considered Native Instruments Komplete 13 Update for $98 primarily to add Noire to my piano stash. Noire sounds great but the excuse I used to not buy it is I already have too many pianos. I know it is a bad excuse! :roll: But I may still change my mind. :roll:
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm looking for a PA $50 coupon, not the universal one but a personal one. If someone can pass it along via PM, I will post my $25 here. :)

plexuss wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:14 am I'm looking for a PA $50 coupon, not the universal one but a personal one. If someone can pass it along via PM, I will post my $25 here. :)
This month, there's only one code for everyone for the 25$ and the 50$ vouchers.

Is your $25 voucher 2021-07-252222RZPF7T ? Because that's what I (and seemingly everyone else in the $25 tier) got this month.

cthonophonic wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:20 am Is your $25 voucher 2021-07-252222RZPF7T ? Because that's what I (and seemingly everyone else in the $25 tier) got this month.
Yep! Ok... thanks for letting me know. There was buzzing in the forums about there being $25/$50 vouchers out in the wild but I didn't relalize there were no personal vouchers. thanks!

anyone know of a Softube code that will reduce the price of Weiss MM-1 ?
thank you!

sqigls wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:03 am anyone know of a Softube code that will reduce the price of Weiss MM-1 ?
thank you!
it is half price at the moment for "members" - which is anyone who joins the website

yes i realise this, i'm just after a coupon that might reduce it further, like the code PROGEARVINTAGEVIBE does or did for the Tape Echoes plugin.

It automatically gets added to your shopping cart when you put at least one paid item in it, IIRC.

sqigls wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:33 pm yes i realise this, i'm just after a coupon that might reduce it further, like the code PROGEARVINTAGEVIBE does or did for the Tape Echoes plugin.
I feel that way about their OTO - needs to come down to about $30 to be worthwhile for me but would be a lot of fun even tho I cover the same territory already

fairlyclose wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:12 am
sqigls wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:03 am anyone know of a Softube code that will reduce the price of Weiss MM-1 ?
thank you!
it is half price at the moment for "members" - which is anyone who joins the website
when does the sale go on until?

edit: oh no! it ends tonight

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”