Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yeah, they seem to have changed something. Nothing was added. I tried again adding a differtent product, but again, it didn't give an option to add a free item.
Hopefully their support will get back to me on Monday.
Thank you anyway

anyone know when will Omnisphere go for sale/promo?

Omnisphere doesn’t go on sale. I think I remember a deal where Spectrasonics’ US distributor gave away a free Omnisphere preset pack with purchase but even that I’m not sure about.

odod wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:05 am anyone know when will Omnisphere go for sale/promo?
It's fairly regularly on ebay UK for 15 to 20 percent off but Music Matter don't ship to the US.
Not sure if they ship outside the UK.

Uncle E wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:14 am Omnisphere doesn’t go on sale. I think I remember a deal where Spectrasonics’ US distributor gave away a free Omnisphere preset pack with purchase but even that I’m not sure about.
I tracked my purchase back to when Omnishere was released in 2008 Spectrasonics announced deep discounts for Atmosphere user, so I made sure to buy that and Omnisphere for 199. Really a go to workhorse for me and great free upgrades

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:52 am
Uncle E wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:14 am Omnisphere doesn’t go on sale. I think I remember a deal where Spectrasonics’ US distributor gave away a free Omnisphere preset pack with purchase but even that I’m not sure about.
I tracked my purchase back to when Omnishere was released in 2008 Spectrasonics announced deep discounts for Atmosphere user, so I made sure to buy that and Omnisphere for 199. Really a go to workhorse for me and great free upgrades
I don’t doubt that Omnisphere is great, as a owner of Trilian (and Trilogy) and RMX.
Why I have not purchased romplers such as the Omnisphere nor Falcon, is that the supply of really good synths is today vast.
If you own just 2-3 major collections in the market (e.g. Arturia, NI and UVI), these include 60+ instruments. I own these all, plus many other stuff from e.g. U-he, Korg, Knif Audio, UA.

Why to purchase huge, expensive romplers, if you have tons of great synths for all imaginable purposes?

I felt the same initially, but when I bought Omnisphere 2 recently I could only regret of not having bought it earlier. This is despite having NI Komplete and V Collection among other synths. There's something special in it for sure. Works for most I guess, but as with everything, may not be for everyone.

Omnisphere isn't a rompler - it's got four oscillators that can load (and adjust) all the classic waveforms, plus wavetables and samples, and 12 modulation slots for each oscillator, not to mention several dozen filters. I think the GUI feels pretty dated, but it's undoubtedly a powerful synthesiser.

Same goes for Falcon, also not a ROMpler.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Does anyone know when the current Korg sale ends?

ghostwhistler wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:50 pm Does anyone know when the current Korg sale ends?
"KORG Collection 3 release celebration sale
Up to 50% off. until Thursday, August 12, 2021."

https://www.korg.com/uk/products/softwa ... ollection/

thanks

@UncleE how long does the pianoteq sale last, and does it ever go cheaper, like at BF ?

fairlyclose wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:58 pm @UncleE how long does the pianoteq sale last, and does it ever go cheaper, like at BF ?
It ends August 15. The BF price was $2 cheaper, $40 instead of $42.

Uncle E wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:11 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:58 pm @UncleE how long does the pianoteq sale last, and does it ever go cheaper, like at BF ?
It ends August 15. The BF price was $2 cheaper, $40 instead of $42.
thanks - how about for the full versions - standard and pro?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”