Unfiltered Audio Lion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thelizard wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:01 pmI have Apple Silicon builds of everything running on my new M1, so those patches are next up for testing.
Any news on these being released?

Hi,

Could someone who has Lion on a PC help me out please ?

What the install path for user presets ?

brick wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:13 am Hi,

Look here: C:/Users/"Your Name"/AppData/Roaming/UnfilteredAudio/LION/Presets
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

sbj wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:36 am
brick wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:13 am Hi,

Look here: C:/Users/"Your Name"/AppData/Roaming/UnfilteredAudio/LION/Presets
Much appreciated sbj. Thank you!

Can anyone confirm this bug in LION: Tags disappear from user presets after saving them. Example, I've created some presets and saved them. Then use the "presets" button to bring up the browser and edit tags/description. After a while tags are gone!! Sometimes it was one user preset with all tags/descriptions missing, then it was ALL but one gone!

Can anyone confirm this? I've tried in Reaper and LIVE with VST2 and 3 versions (latest). WIN 10 x64.

Biome_Digital wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:21 pm Can anyone confirm this bug in LION: Tags disappear from user presets after saving them. Example, I've created some presets and saved them.
Can anyone confirm this? I've tried in Reaper and LIVE with VST2 and 3 versions (latest). WIN 10 x64.
They seem to save OK here with the Tags intact in the new version of Lion Ver 1.3, Win 10 and Bitwig 4.1. Does that mean we will be getting a NEWLOOPS Lion Preset pack soon? It would be great to hear how this synth sounds with a proper sound designer.

Me too, I don't confirm this bug with REASON 11 under SIERRA (Mac OS X 10.12.6.) _
Last edited by geronimo on Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

geronimo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:20 pm Me too, I don't confirm this bug with REASON 11 under SIERRA (Mac OS X 10.12.6. _
Ok that is strange. Although the behaviour is inconsistent. They do save for me, but then after a while they are gone!

tactile_coast wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:54 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:21 pm Can anyone confirm this bug in LION: Tags disappear from user presets after saving them. Example, I've created some presets and saved them.
They seem to save OK here with the Tags intact in the new version of Lion Ver 1.3, Win 10 and Bitwig 4.1. Does that mean we will be getting a NEWLOOPS Lion Preset pack soon? It would be great to hear how this synth sounds with a proper sound designer.
THANKS! :oops: :love:

I must admit I am getting the most amazing cinematic ambient sounds out of Lion, so unique and evolving, but the bugs are killing me!! :( I am writing out descriptions for presets and they are not recalling. There is some other bugs too with envelopes.

There also is NO KEYS category?! :o Or Plucks.

I did give up yesterday but I am having another look today. Might try a re-install.

I just tried it again. I added tags and description, saved the patch. Reloaded Lion and they are gone. If I release a bank, it might be untagged!

I've figured it out. To recreate this bug follow these steps:

1. Save a user preset (give it a name to find it in a minute).
2. Open the preset browser (from bottom right "presets")
3. Find and TAG your saved preset: Artist, Bank, Type, Character, Description. - At this point all the tags will be saved and recall. This is expected behaviour. BUT...

4. SAVE your preset again using the "save current preset" button on the top bar (down arrow button).
5. Remove LION, reopen LION and now check your tags for the preset = GONE???

I've just tried this, indeed, the tags are gone if I follow these steps

karolm wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:25 pm I've just tried this, indeed, the tags are gone if I follow these steps
THANK YOU! This was driving me insane! :lol:

I've reported this bug, not had a swift reply yet.

geronimo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:20 pm Me too, I don't confirm this bug with REASON 11 under SIERRA (Mac OS X 10.12.6. _
Did you get a chance to try the steps above?

tactile_coast wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:54 pm

Did you get a chance to try the steps above?

Return to “Instruments”