Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fairlyclose wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:13 pm thanks - how about for the full versions - standard and pro?
Standard was $239 (same as now) and Pro was $359 (not currently on sale).

Uncle E wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:21 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:13 pm thanks - how about for the full versions - standard and pro?
Standard was $239 (same as now) and Pro was $359 (not currently on sale).
thanks, I thought they were on sale as well - I think they go on sale for BF so might wait until then - gives me plenty of time to try the demo - not sure if the PRO version is worth it for me

fairlyclose wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:34 pm thanks, I thought they were on sale as well - I think they go on sale for BF so might wait until then - gives me plenty of time to try the demo - not sure if the PRO version is worth it for me
Check this: https://forum.modartt.com/viewtopic.php ... 73#p965973

If you can hear a difference and it matters to you, then yes.

shawshawraw wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:51 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:34 pm thanks, I thought they were on sale as well - I think they go on sale for BF so might wait until then - gives me plenty of time to try the demo - not sure if the PRO version is worth it for me
Check this: https://forum.modartt.com/viewtopic.php ... 73#p965973

If you can hear a difference and it matters to you, then yes.
thanks, I think the pro version gives more control over the model - but whether I would use that is another matter

Bit of a longshot - does anyone have a $75 PA voucher they won't use. I can offer you my $50 PA voucher. Thanks in advance

logendrai wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:01 pm Bit of a longshot - does anyone have a $75 PA voucher they won't use. I can offer you my $50 PA voucher. Thanks in advance
Me too! (After logendrai of course… 8) )

I can trade a Minimonsta license for a $75 PA voucher.
A well-behaved signature.

just like a scrap market in here :lol:

Anybody want some PA garbage for a voucher? Askin' for a friend...

logendrai wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:01 pm Bit of a longshot - does anyone have a $75 PA voucher they won't use. I can offer you my $50 PA voucher. Thanks in advance
I’ll trade you my $25 voucher for your $50 one.

masterhiggins wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:18 pm
I’ll trade you my $25 voucher for your $50 one.
Thanks but I'm looking to buy Crispy Tuner.

Sindikhate wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:20 pm Thomann still have Summer of Sound prices on Komplete updates/upgrades.

https://www.thomann.de/intl/search_dir. ... 844b5_2012
I really really wish I saw this post earlier! :dog:

I contacted NI a few days before you posted this asking if they'd give me the offer because it was my birthday and I wanted to treat myself to an update from Komplete 9 Ultimate but no dice.

I missed the Thomann "extended" sale too :clown:

"Perfect Rig of Guitar FX by Deplike!
Trusted by millions of musicians"

oh really?

GaryG wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:07 pm "Perfect Rig of Guitar FX by Deplike!

oh really?
Currently struggling to get it to show up in my DAW

GaryG wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:07 pm "Perfect Rig of Guitar FX by Deplike!

oh really?
It's been downloaded over 2 million times. I bet that's including demos and not all purchases. It also appears to be legendary.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”