Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just Purchased Diamond Transient and Erin from @ jasonlaidback Got an immediate license transfer following payment. Cheers!

La Mato wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:59 pm Bought Goodhertz Midside from naveedejaz. A very quick and smooth deal with a very nice seller. Would definitely buy from him again (which I probably will :))
Likewise, La Mato was a patient, smooth buyer with excellent communication, would love to sell to him again ;)

Bought Soothe 2 from naveedejaz - great seller and he made sure that all went well until the license was transferred properly..

Sold Kush AR-1 to jasonlaidback , very kind buyer, prompt transactions - recommended.

Smooth quick transaction for Kush AR-1 from Ploki. Great seller, cheers!
jasonlaidback

Sold Acustica Audio Diamond Transient and Erin to Bubson. Polite, quick payment, great buyer.. cheers!
jasonlaidback

arjr77 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:18 am Bought Soothe 2 from naveedejaz - great seller and he made sure that all went well until the license was transferred properly..
Likewise, arjr77 was a patient and great buyer, highly recommended!

I just bought Phonec 2 from yorubamonk and everything went great.

I sold Fabfilter Saturn 2 to xandde1. Very patient buyer as I had made a mistake with the transfer so thank you xandde1. Enjoy your new plugin :phones:

Recommended :tu:

just bought Unfiltered Audio SpecOps from What Lies Beyond. Recommended!

Just bought NI Scarbee Funk Guitarist from cooljazz58. Everything went smooth :tu:

Sold NI Scarbee Funk Guitarist to Vrisono. Great communications and fast payment. A+!

Just bought the Reaktor 6 Crossgrade from BenWLT. Great buyer and an easy quick transaction!

Sold plugins to:

fbrickley
zipidowski
ferez21

All highly recommended buyers ! :tu:

Bought MFM2 to monophomK.
Recommended seller :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”