Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

GaryG wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:07 pm "Perfect Rig of Guitar FX by Deplike!
Trusted by millions of musicians"

oh really?
Never heard of them before either. But they seem to be primarily focused on mobile, so maybe there's some truth to that. Still doubt it though.

DOCTORS HATE THIS SECRET TRICK TO UNLOCK LEGENDARY GUITAR RIG WITH JUST ONE CODE!
A well-behaved signature.

Anyone know if Plugin Alliance sent out common $25 and $50 codes for their August monthly loyalty vouchers like they did in July?

JerGoertz wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:00 am
DOCTORS HATE THIS SECRET TRICK TO UNLOCK LEGENDARY GUITAR RIG WITH JUST ONE CODE!
Well, in their defense, they seem to have very solid download numbers on mobile (free version though), and it is also not particularly common that mobile and desktop versions are just one purchase.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

SolarAxix wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:01 pm Anyone know if Plugin Alliance sent out common $25 and $50 codes for their August monthly loyalty vouchers like they did in July?
The vouchers this month area all unique again.

waltercruz wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:11 pm
SolarAxix wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:01 pm Anyone know if Plugin Alliance sent out common $25 and $50 codes for their August monthly loyalty vouchers like they did in July?
The vouchers this month area all unique again.
Thanks for letting us know!

nishyp wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:13 am
Sindikhate wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:20 pm Thomann still have Summer of Sound prices on Komplete updates/upgrades.

https://www.thomann.de/intl/search_dir. ... 844b5_2012
I missed the Thomann "extended" sale too :clown:
Sale prices are still showing up for me...!

Native Instruments Komplete 13 Update at Thomann.
I was going to get it for $98 but then they added shipping for a total over $124.
I did not get it.

Has anyone in the US had experiences buying hardware from Thomann? I'm looking at getting Maschine+ which is $1400 everywhere here but $1100 from them. I'm able to add it to my cart but I havent checked out. Anyone in the US bought any synth or other hardware from them?

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:46 am Has anyone in the US had experiences buying hardware from Thomann? I'm looking at getting Maschine+ which is $1400 everywhere here but $1100 from them. I'm able to add it to my cart but I havent checked out. Anyone in the US bought any synth or other hardware from them?
Bought a pair of Beyerdynamic DT1990 from them, shipped to the US. No issues. Be prepared for a potential delay at customs. If I remember correctly the DT1990 were sitting there for a day.

mgw38 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:40 pm
Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:46 am Has anyone in the US had experiences buying hardware from Thomann? I'm looking at getting Maschine+ which is $1400 everywhere here but $1100 from them. I'm able to add it to my cart but I havent checked out. Anyone in the US bought any synth or other hardware from them?
Bought a pair of Beyerdynamic DT1990 from them, shipped to the US. No issues. Be prepared for a potential delay at customs. If I remember correctly the DT1990 were sitting there for a day.
What about import taxes? Are they nonexistent in the US? The other way around sucks.

I honestly don‘t know. Never paid any import taxes. I think that kicks in after a certain amount which is quite high.

Articles valued at $800 or less that are imported by one person on one day are automatically eligible for duty-free treatment into the U.S. Above that, duty may be owed depending on the tariff rate applicable to that article.

MogwaiBoy wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:34 pm Instabuy Alert! Psychic Modulation (makers of the classic Phonec) sales are rare.

For one week only, get Undertow for only $20!
Use code UNDERTOW20 at checkout.

https://www.psychicmodulation.com/undertow.html
In reality, WITH the discount, this plugins costs appr. $ 40 in Europe. This is because the price is not in dollars but euros, and they include the local VAT.

Harry_HH wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:20 am
MogwaiBoy wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:34 pm For one week only, get Undertow for only $20!
Use code UNDERTOW20 at checkout.

https://www.psychicmodulation.com/undertow.html
In reality, WITH the discount, this plugins costs appr. $ 40 in Europe. This is because the price is not in dollars but euros, and they include the local VAT.
you sure about that? I just added it to my cart with the code and total was £18 or ~$25, that's in the uk with 20% VAT.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”