Speedrum v1.0.0

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

32 pads with essential effects, and with 8 sample layers per pad:

Easy-to-use user interface.
WAV, AIF, FLAC, MP3, OGG file format support.
In VST, VST3 and AU plugin format for Windows, macOS and Linux.
16 stereo outputs.
Saving and loading of drum kits.
Multi-pad editing, copy and swap, delete, drag and drop...
Multi-pad controls changing, including FX controls.
Midi-learn for every pad, save/load trigger maps.
8 "Cut" (choke) and "Cut By" groups, and Trigger pad.
12 color to highlight a particular pad or a group.
Humanization of Velocity, Pitch, Time and Pan.
Four essential effects: distortion, filter, compressor, transients.
Multiple layers playing Mode.
Waveform view of loaded sample.
Non-destructive editor, easily zoomable.
Integrated sample and drumkit browser with drag and drop loading.
10 slots for favorite folders.
Sample preview capability.

Looks really cool. I downloaded the Lite version but I'm sure the full version is pretty awesome looking at the functions shown here.

Thanks, you can download it and try (demo version has all functionality, except it can't load saved drumkits)

This is fantastic.

:love: Very nice!

Edit - liking the layers and humanize!

using in Logic 10.6.3/Catalina.
Love the potential of this as a Battery-killer! However dragging pad with multiple layers to another pad (in round robin mode) produces a crash.

dmuckala wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:47 pm ... However dragging pad with multiple layers to another pad (in round robin mode) produces a crash.
fixed, please download new version

I discovered this (crash when dragging samples) too! Will try new version

Have been trying out this evening. Would love to have the option for one cc binding to change parameter value for whichever sample is in focus - e.g., one for pitch, pan, gain etc. Currently I would need an individual cc binding for each pad.

beeellecee wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:38 pm Have been trying out this evening. Would love to have the option for one cc binding to change parameter value for whichever sample is in focus - e.g., one for pitch, pan, gain etc. Currently I would need an individual cc binding for each pad.
Ok, it is a reasonable request... adding this to ideas for some future version

Crash seems to be gone with this new version! Wow amazing work!

Have been getting another crash on 'delete layer'...not as bad as the previous bug but still happening nonetheless.

Updated to v1.0.3
please try new version

Feature request

One click reset variables to default for filter, distortion, compressor etc - saves time! :)

New version 1.03 fixed crash on delete layer. thankyou! Can you check to see if 'poly' mode is for sure working? I'm assuming that is to let each sample finish playing even on successive retriggers of the same midi note? I'm getting some annoying clicks and pops on an 8 velocity layered kick that I can't get out no matter how much i tweak it.

Return to “Apisonic Labs”