Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold a license to Philk92 short time ago. Very reliable buyer, thank you!

I bought 3 kilohearts Snapins (pitch shifter, reverser, trance gate) from Xush.Studio

Fast and easy transaction, recommended 👍🏻

Sold Unfiltered Audio LION to robinschroder. Excellent communication and transaction. Recommended.

Sold TDR plugins to ZincT - perfect transaction. Recommended!

Traded ShaperBox 2 bundle for PA MEGA voucher with ahmadfarihan.

Recommended seller. Thanks. :tu:

ZincT wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:19 pm Traded ShaperBox 2 bundle for PA MEGA voucher with ahmadfarihan.

Recommended seller. Thanks. :tu:
Thanks to ZincT for having the patience to do business with someone halfway across the globe.
Han

I bought some Voxengo plugins from MogwaiBoy.

The transaction was fast, friendly and honest. An absolute asset to the KVR community. Highly recommended!

Cheers!

Sold a Korg plugin to AIRA82 . All good. Thanks.

I bought Unfiltered Audio Lion from ChristianH1 - thanks so much for such useful and helpful information about the software and licence transfer as well as a very quick and smooth transaction - very much recommended!

Bought 2 Voxengo plugins from MogwaiBoy for a very good price. Very polite and punctual seller. Thanks a lot! :tu:

Purchased Fabfilter Pro-C 2 from az82. Very quick turnaround and professional transaction. Thanks!! :phones:

3qO, great seller.

Sold BX 2098 + millenia EQ 2 to Hettoblaster! 👏🥰👍

Indeed ^^^; smellypants is a recommended seller for sure; awesome prices , communication and swift actions - thnx

Bought Diva from Ingo Wegener, fast transfer and nice communication.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”