Strange DAWs

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AudioMulch Bidule Buzz Giada Radium SunVox Temper Tunafish Usine Hollyhock

Renoise

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

pc999 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:19 pm Dont you guys like to name DAWs or are we supposed to guess? :P :hihi:
I don't think most people here can read. :(

Sooo I just wanna say: INTRANCER, this is an epic feelgood thread, and thank you for making it :D ! Great stuff here, and so much of it, and a joy to browse through for a fellow audio/music geek like yours truly. I’d love to pitch in and see if there’s something in my own archives that hasn’t been posted yet, and post like right now, but I’m reading this on mobile, hah. Still wanted to say thanks right away, also to everyone else participating in posting these :hug:

Oooh even QuasarBeach was already mentioned :) !

Tried to double check and didn't see this classic yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p75QG3ubi8A

Fast Tracker II, last updated in 2020. There's also a direct clone for modern operating systems, last updated a couple of months ago or so :). The clone was created using the actual original codebase as the foundation, and that's the version depicted in the above video.

Did anyone mention Angry Red Planet's Temper? Only 32-bit, but I did a whole One Synth Challenge with just this freebie. http://www.angryredplanet.com/temper/

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

FM-COMPoser , coded by the same guy behind kodamo essence fm hardware
Great tracker :tu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnDzLdit0Ds&t=159s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUt_rLEdrG0
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I must say, an impressive array of stuff I didn't know about. Thanks.

Guenon wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:47 pm Sooo I just wanna say: INTRANCER, this is an epic feelgood thread, and thank you for making it :D ! Great stuff here, and so much of it, and a joy to browse through for a fellow audio/music geek like yours truly. I’d love to pitch in and see if there’s something in my own archives that hasn’t been posted yet, and post like right now, but I’m reading this on mobile, hah. Still wanted to say thanks right away, also to everyone else participating in posting these :hug:
Thanks, it's as much for me as it is for everybody else really, there's so much creative music related software out there we've never seen to enjoy and discover.

Additional Info: Roland Zen Beats for anyone wondering is what now replaces Stagelight by Openlabs as Roland took the development over.

s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”