PLASMONIC - A new synth from Brian Clevinger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Absynth Plasmonic

Cinebient wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:12 am Preset pack, ah sorry. I really have not the time and patience to do this since I already just play with my music tools maybe once a week now. Plasmonic is indeed the only musical tool I play with when I find the time and power :D
Maybe at least I could try to find time to share some single presets but they all are still not fine tuned to unleash them.
Sorry again but I feel I am close to a burn out and there is not much place for now for these things.
Sent you a PM
Philippe

New 1.1.0 update just released!

Its a small update- when they said new GUI I was quite excited, its just a shade different ;-)
Still, good to see updates :-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live+PUSH 3 Standalone, Reason, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

unfortunately still no ODD MTS support, as far as i can see...

SLiC wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:45 pm Its a small update- when they said new GUI I was quite excited, its just a shade different ;-)
Yes, and a lot faster. UI could get slugish when using a lot of modulations
Philippe

p1afff wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:12 pm
SLiC wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:45 pm Its a small update- when they said new GUI I was quite excited, its just a shade different ;-)
Yes, and a lot faster. UI could get slugish when using a lot of modulations
Yeah... it is a lot faster!

muki wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:56 pm unfortunately still no ODD MTS support, as far as i can see...
MTS support plus Apple Silicon native are what I would like to see next

From the email...

Features and Fixes:
• Performance: Launches much faster
• Performance: UI is much faster and more responsive
• UI: lots of visual and functional improvements and fixes
• UI: new color theme (you can also go back to the old one in the options menu)
• Audio: better stereo imaging, and improved mono compatibility in the delay effects
• Audio: fixed a few infrequently encountered glitchy situations
• Tuning fix: some Scala tunings were not imported correctly
• Tuning new: you can now set the base note for Scala tuning import
and many minor fixes…

Apple M1 users: Apple Silicon support is next on our agenda and will be available with the next update of Plasmonic
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live+PUSH 3 Standalone, Reason, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

the demo is now v1.1, too

SLiC wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:57 pmApple M1 users: Apple Silicon support is next on our agenda and will be available with the next update of Plasmonic
Sweet! Good news!

Hmm ..all the factory presets are gone with the new install ,all folderss are empty
Must have been doing something wrong
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

all in place, here.... windows 10....

All fine here... OSX Catalina

pdxindy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:54 pm All fine here... OSX Catalina
same
Philippe

+1 same osx mojave

Return to “Instruments”