PLASMONIC - A new synth from Brian Clevinger

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
KVRAF
19852 posts since 3 Feb, 2005 from in the wilds

Post Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:09 am

attention ♥ wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:01 am
Those are both known issues.
It is still worth sending bug reports. Plus of course a 'known' issue doesn't guarantee it is known to the developer. :ud:

KVRist
52 posts since 19 Jun, 2021

Post Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:13 am

p1afff wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:07 am
Are you a Windows user ?
Yes I am. The text issue is only on there right?

KVRist
52 posts since 19 Jun, 2021

Post Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:14 am

pdxindy wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:09 am
attention ♥ wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:01 am
Those are both known issues.
It is still worth sending bug reports. Plus of course a 'known' issue doesn't guarantee it is known to the developer. :ud:
To my knowledge they are known to the developer, that's what I meant with known issues

EDIT:
gentleclockdivider wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:45 am
Got a reply from brian , he is looking into it but he says there are also sound designers who like the artifacts as an effect .
Last edited by attention ♥ on Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

KVRist
324 posts since 29 May, 2001

Post Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:18 am

Anybody can hint something about features through the flower?

User avatar
KVRAF
19852 posts since 3 Feb, 2005 from in the wilds

Post Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:23 am

attention ♥ wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:14 am
To my knowledge they are known to the developer, that's what I meant with known issues
Hey, if you don't want to send in bug reports, that is up to you!

KVRist
97 posts since 24 Dec, 2018 from France

Post Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:32 am

attention ♥ wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:13 am
p1afff wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:07 am
Are you a Windows user ?
Yes I am. The text issue is only on there right?
yes, as far as I know.
Philippe

KVRAF
5086 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Post Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:26 am

Had some spare time to play around with another single preset. No extern FX as well used.
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... -breathing

User avatar
KVRAF
2607 posts since 31 Dec, 2004 from People's Republic of Minnesota

Post Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:54 pm

Hoping for another sale.

KVRist
97 posts since 24 Dec, 2018 from France

Post Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:55 pm

masterhiggins wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:54 pm
Hoping for another sale.
On Plasmonic you mean ?
Philippe

KVRian
772 posts since 8 Oct, 2019

Post Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:08 am

yeah, is that likely?

KVRAF
5086 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Post Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:47 am

Another experiment with a brass sound. Terrible playing and just on my computer keyboard as midi input, so it can get much more expressive of course. Just used some random midi velocities as variable live input source. I do not much music related things anymore and so I put all my midi keyboards (in my case I only have the Seaboard Rise left) in a dark corner. So sorry for the bad playing....
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... ssperiment

KVRist
44 posts since 1 Oct, 2005

Post Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:54 pm

Cinebient wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:47 am
Another experiment with a brass sound. Terrible playing and just on my computer keyboard as midi input, so it can get much more expressive of course. Just used some random midi velocities as variable live input source. I do not much music related things anymore and so I put all my midi keyboards (in my case I only have the Seaboard Rise left) in a dark corner. So sorry for the bad playing....
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/p ... ssperiment
Still waiting to buy your preset pack...

KVRist
274 posts since 7 May, 2017

Post Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:38 pm

preset pack, please...

KVRAF
5086 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Post Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:12 pm

Preset pack, ah sorry. I really have not the time and patience to do this since I already just play with my music tools maybe once a week now. Plasmonic is indeed the only musical tool I play with when I find the time and power :D
Maybe at least I could try to find time to share some single presets but they all are still not fine tuned to unleash them.
Sorry again but I feel I am close to a burn out and there is not much place for now for these things.

User avatar
KVRAF
2343 posts since 9 Mar, 2004 from Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA

Post Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:30 am

Wow. I definitely want this. Always loved the physical modelling stuff, and not just for fantasy acoustic instruments. You can get some VERY interesting cinematic pads and textures out of it that just aren't possible in a typical VA or FM synth.
VST PRESETS ---> http://xenossoundworks.com
Bazille, NI Massive, Z3ta, PPG Wave, TAL-J8, RePro, Diva, Spire and more

Return to “Instruments”