Emergence granulator VST released for macOS

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Emergence

Good news, everyone

Finally universal binaries for macOS version of the plugin is available. You can download it from here:
https://static.kvraudio.com/files/4287/ ... _0_1_1.zip

Please see the readme file within the zip for important installation instructions.
If you have any problems or questions feel free to contact me here.

Enjoy!

Daniel
Emergence: granular effect plugin for mac and windows | reaper_command_palette | patreon | youtube | newsletter

This is very cool software, my favourite this year, a bit like a free version of Output's Portal (though without the fancy graphics, admittedly). So thank Daniel for sharing it! :party:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

I was hoping to try out Emergence during the developer challenge but I'm on a Mac. So thank you for creating a Mac version. I think your plugin deserves some more attention as it's capable of some very interesting effects and is relatively easy to use. Logic Pro X is my main DAW so I'd love to see an Audio Unit version some time in the future.

But for now I'm going to try using your Emergence VST inside of PluginGuru's Unify, which can host VST's inside Logic Pro X. Thank you for your effort and for sharing with the community. Please keep us up to date with any changes or further development. Peace!!

Thank you all for the kind words!

To give you an update on what is coming in the near future:
I plan to release a new beta version soon which will include AU support for Mac and a new modulation system with LFOs, macros and a more controlled way for parameter randomization.

A more polished (and resizable) ui is also on my to-do list but I want to focus on functionality first, which will influence the final ui design.

Let me know if you are interested in beta-testing these upcoming new features.
Emergence: granular effect plugin for mac and windows | reaper_command_palette | patreon | youtube | newsletter

daniel_ wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:55 am Let me know if you are interested in beta-testing these upcoming new features.
Cool. Time is limited for me, but if I find the time...

Looking forward to the enhancements and (maybe even more) a great-looking UI. :tu:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”