Black Rooster Audio launches the OmniTec-67A

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

escalona wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:33 pm Another full bundle user here. André we need a "complete bundle" special price!
:party: :party: :hyper:
As much as I would love this to be cheaper, I do feel that asking for a discount is taking the piss a bit as I think I paid $79 for all his plugins at the start of lockdown and topped up the collection for a few more dollars a couple of months back when he had another massive sale. That was a bargain and to keep asking for discounts just feels.... wrong. Having said that, I can't really justify $49 on another preamp plugin so... my loss.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

cprompt wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:19 am
escalona wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:33 pm Another full bundle user here. André we need a "complete bundle" special price!
:party: :party: :hyper:
As much as I would love this to be cheaper, I do feel that asking for a discount is taking the piss a bit as I think I paid $79 for all his plugins at the start of lockdown and topped up the collection for a few more dollars a couple of months back when he had another massive sale. That was a bargain and to keep asking for discounts just feels.... wrong. Having said that, I can't really justify $49 on another preamp plugin so... my loss.
Good for you. I supported BRA from the beginning when prices were not that accessible at all. And I'm ok with that, and I also feel ok asking for a discount. And like you, $49 is not an appealing number to me either. I have as many preamps as I do delays and compressors... so yeah.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

There's not a time I've put this on a track that it hasn't stayed there. Still loving this long after the honeymoon. First saturation plugin I reach for now.

OmniTec-67A is 70% off for BF with BFRIDAY2021_HTAPNB but that still seems too much versus $99 BF offer for all plugins.

Tried this, by itself, on vocals, and the e.q. and compression do as well if not better than other e.q./compression combos or strips that I use on vocals. The saturation is smooth and beautiful (mic level, of course, as it really changes the e.q. curve; input pumped all way; tube C and high bias). Don't know that it makes me sound like David Ruffin, but this emulation might be my six degrees. I had only been using this on synth/drum/bass tracks (with equally good results).

Return to “Effects”