Black Rooster Audio launches the OmniTec-67A

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
KVRian
1035 posts since 17 Nov, 2010 from UK

Post Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:19 am

escalona wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:33 pm
Another full bundle user here. André we need a "complete bundle" special price!
:party: :party: :hyper:
As much as I would love this to be cheaper, I do feel that asking for a discount is taking the piss a bit as I think I paid $79 for all his plugins at the start of lockdown and topped up the collection for a few more dollars a couple of months back when he had another massive sale. That was a bargain and to keep asking for discounts just feels.... wrong. Having said that, I can't really justify $49 on another preamp plugin so... my loss.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

KVRian
1023 posts since 16 Jan, 2018 from Portland, OR USA

Post Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:06 am

cprompt wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:19 am
escalona wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:33 pm
Another full bundle user here. André we need a "complete bundle" special price!
:party: :party: :hyper:
As much as I would love this to be cheaper, I do feel that asking for a discount is taking the piss a bit as I think I paid $79 for all his plugins at the start of lockdown and topped up the collection for a few more dollars a couple of months back when he had another massive sale. That was a bargain and to keep asking for discounts just feels.... wrong. Having said that, I can't really justify $49 on another preamp plugin so... my loss.
Good for you. I supported BRA from the beginning when prices were not that accessible at all. And I'm ok with that, and I also feel ok asking for a discount. And like you, $49 is not an appealing number to me either. I have as many preamps as I do delays and compressors... so yeah.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Return to “Effects”