Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Arturia VC 7 from LoveEnigma18. Instant transfer from a very friendly trader. This is not the first time I deal with LoveEnigma18, so I highly recommend dealing with :tu:

EnGee wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:55 am I bought Arturia VC 7 from LoveEnigma18. Instant transfer from a very friendly trader. This is not the first time I deal with LoveEnigma18, so I highly recommend dealing with :tu:
Thank you, EnGee. It is always a pleasure to transact with you. Excellent communication, quick payment, and very friendly person. The transaction was smooth, as usual. Highly recommend EnGee! :tu:

I traded with 3qO one Kilohearts snapin for another Kilohearts snapin.
Fast feedback, quick turnaround time, highly recommended! Thank you!

Purchased GForce Minimonsta from masmelow. Great communication and instant transfer. I would buy from them again :)

I recommend a emahoy
Great Buyer! :tu:

By masmelow

Just sold T-RacksONE to Photo_G. Smooth, fast transaction and great communication. Highly recommended buyer! Thanks!

Thanks @jimgue for a very smooth transaction! jimgue is a highly recommended KVR seller!!

Hettoblaster wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:17 pm Just bought t-racks EQ PG from jrides and fully recommend

Yes. Great transaction. Excellent communication. No hassle. :tu:

Bought Softube Passive-Active Pack from femiolorunnibe. One of the quickest transactions I have ever experienced. Thanks!
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:50 pm Bought Softube Passive-Active Pack from femiolorunnibe. One of the quickest transactions I have ever experienced. Thanks!
Thank you starflakeprj it was a pleasure, the license transfer was really smooth and swift, excellent buyer!

Bought IK One from ralfrobert very quick and smooth purchase. Great seller! Recommended :)

I recommend a Fannon
Great Buyer! :party: :party:

By masmelow

I recommend a Dove954
Great Buyer! :D :D

By masmelow

Bought an AudioThing plugin from ralfrobert. It was fast as flash! Recommended.
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

Just sold BX Oberhausen to mr_pitch33
Solid buyer and a nice guy
Simple and repetive are my middle names

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”