Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone have a spare $25 PA voucher they could PM me, wouldn't mind getting silo while it's on offer

Edit: Thanks WasteLand
Last edited by shonky on Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shonky was first but if someone else has one i would be glad to buy/get a voucher too :).
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Edited. Thank you.
Last edited by obssesion_no on Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anyone have a spare PA voucher? I'm a member, but I don't recall getting emails from them - I usually hear about the $25 vouchers here on KvR.

My $25 PA voucher, to whoever is lucky!

2021-09-25NAWBX36G48

shawshawraw wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:55 pm My $25 PA voucher, to whoever is lucky!

2021-09-25NAWBX36G48
Well whoever it was that got lucky, they couldn't be bothered to tell us that they used it as it doesn't work now.
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

certainly not me. hand up for pms :wink:

masterhiggins wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:43 pm Hi Eric. Are you guys going to offer the “RX Post Production Suite 5 Upgrade from any version of RX Standard” like plug-in boutique is offering?
Yes, it's up now:

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope?dir=des ... _from_date

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:39 pm Fair enough, it is a waiting game, but I do like the look of the SQ 80 and Emulator, probably enough to tempt my wallet.
I haven't tried the plugin yet but the hardware SQ80 is a great idea machine. It's awesome for dystopian movie kinds of sounds. As popular as it is, it's still underrated compared to how good it is and they sell for cheap these days.

dangayle wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:38 pm Anyone have any clue what to expect from iZotope's RX 9? I know I can expect to get a crappy upgrade price from 8, but I'm wondering what features they could even include to move the interest needle.
If you do any kind of dialogue or ADR work, it has two new things that are big improvements. It also has something new that's really good for single coil pickup noise.

Caine123 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:29 pm Shonky was first but if someone else has one i would be glad to buy/get a voucher too :).
I have one to give away. Still want? Happy to send to obssesion_no otherwise or post it here before the Silo sale ends.
obssesion_no wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:53 am certainly not me. hand up for pms :wink:

Uncle E wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:59 am
Yes, it's up now:

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope?dir=des ... _from_date
Hi ,.. Will upgrade deal from MPS2 > MPS4 likely come later ?

In that case, when ? and how much ?

Seems the price is the normal 399 right now all over

BTW.

What a mess to compare versions at Izotopes site

Only using google I found the site, full of errors likely,

Like claiming the upgrade will give me VocalSynth 2 as something new, when its already there

No compare-sheme or list to give the quick view everyone is actually just looking for
HM

Has iZotope RX Elements 8 ever been give away as a freebie somewhere?

I hope RX Elements 8 has enough features to cleanup home studio vocal recordings that do not have much noise/artifacts.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:04 am Has iZotope RX Elements 8 ever been give away as a freebie somewhere?
RX Elements is part of the Korg Software Bundle, but I'm not 100% sure which version it is. I would assume it's 8.

I have an old MicroKey 25 and it usually gets the new software that is added to the bundle, but Elements isn't listed for me. I think it might only come with certain hardware.
Image Image Image Image

Anyone have a 25 voucher-code for PA would be nice :-)

EDIT.

Got one elsewhere :)
Last edited by HM on Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HM

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”