Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

elv wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:26 pm Just sold BX Oberhausen to mr_pitch33
Solid buyer and a nice guy
Thank you ELV, I can confirm he is a great seller too, really friendly and quick in the transfer, you can buy from him with confidence!

Just purchased a PA Voucher from sQeetz, really fast and communicative guy, highly recommended!

Sold $50 PA voucher to mr_pitch33. Everything went smoothly. :)
void main(dumb)

Bought a voucher from Stavompe , excellent transaction, thank you !

Bought 2 unused Addictive Keys OEM licences from masmelow. Contact was quick, uncomplicated and friendly. Thanks!
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

I bought Amplitube 4 Max from strummy. Fast responding, smooth transactions = recomended seller!

Pleased to say that I’m happy to give great feedback on the following users. All with great comms & speedy payments.

Vintageverb £30 - SOLD to BChillmusic :clap:
Room £30 -SOLD to Partyup :clap:
Shimmer £30 - SOLD to ItsDamo :clap:
Delay £30 - SOLD to ItsDamo :clap:
Harmonic Analog Saturation Processor - SOLD to kaariainen :clap:
Blackhole £45 - SOLD to Spu7nic :clap:

Sold AmpliTube 4 MAX to RomanPavlik, excellent communication made for a flawless transaction. Great buyer, thanks!

Mikelo wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:38 am Purchased Amplitube Fender 2 Collection from Trannin.
Great and friendly seller. Many thanks :tu:
Very smooth transaction. Thank you, Mikelo.

Had a very smooth transaction with Chrisk-K, with great communication. Highly recommended seller!

Photo_G is a fantastic buyer. Prompt payment and superb, friendly communication!

:tu: Dazd_N_Confuzd gave me Plugin Alliance bx_cleansweep Pro for free. Very generous! We need more like him! :tu:
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Bought NI Cloud Supply from johnblaze. Very easy to deal with. Thanks!

Sold P.A Black Box Analog Design HG-2 to fcamp

Great guy, instant payment.

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Bought P.A Black Box Analog Design HG-2 from the-rippa. Great guy, lightning fast transaction, I would repeat with total confidence. He is also selling the excellent Maag EQ2 (Coded by Reimund Dratwa from Fuse Audio Labs) very very cheap, check it here guys: viewtopic.php?p=8216662#p8216662

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”