Introducing Orb Producer Suite plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I guess there's no way to select different styles/genres (aside from choosing particular chord progressions)?... What was the AI trained on (assuming this is based on machine learning like Orb Composer is)? How does its training set compare with those for the synth and synth bass AI in Orb Composer? (Orb Composer does include Electro as a template.)

If you input your own melody, will the chords and bass also intelligently respond to the rhythm of the melody, based on the data set the AI was trained on? Or is it just matching chord harmonies to melody notes, and basslines to chords?

Not counting gui or DAW integration issues, how useful is this for people who already have Orb Composer?

I don't think chord progressions, or even moods, are always great proxies for style/(sub)genre, even within electronic music production. (Though some moods obviously would not be common in mainstream EDM.)

But AI trained on particular electronic music genre/style datasets could be very interesting. (Including different types of EDM, trap, electronica, industrial, DNB, bass, dubstep, future bass, etc.) It would be great to also be able to blend subgenres. Maybe have a cube with one subgenre of the user's choice in each corner, with a slider to determine the blend.

Can you lock a bar and randomize another bar yet? Also I think if yo put change complexity from 40 to 60 to the then go back to 40 it should go back to the same melody or have a way too copy and paste the theme. I bought it and I love it but need more tweaks.
Last edited by damayor on Fri May 28, 2021 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

damayor wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:40 am Can you look a bar and randomize another bar yet? Also I think if yo put change complexity from 40 to 60 to the then go back to 40 it should go back to the same melody or have a way too copy and paste the theme. I bought it and I love it but need more tweaks.
Hello there.

Not yet but that's a nice suggestion ;-)

Seems to be a nice product !! Congratulations !

Is there any demo version?

Someone here has experience using with Logic Pro 10.6 in Bug Sur?

Another question, is there a manual for download?

Same here. Just bought the software. Played around with the chords plugin. Everytime I change the length of a bar, the chord for this bar is also changed randomly. So effectively no editing functionality inside the software. Didn't find an option to disable this annoying behaviour, didn't find any manual. Tried to contact the support, captia is no valid (even if the captia itself shows that it's valid). Man...

robinw wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 12:12 pm Same here. Just bought the software. Played around with the chords plugin. Everytime I change the length of a bar, the chord for this bar is also changed randomly. So effectively no editing functionality inside the software. Didn't find an option to disable this annoying behaviour, didn't find any manual. Tried to contact the support, captia is no valid (even if the captia itself shows that it's valid). Man...
Yes I hate that can find a great meody or chord but tweak one little thing and it's gone forever. Should have locks on every setting Or a undo button. It's a great piece of software but losing something great is annoying

Hexachords wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:57 pm Susbcribe to our newsletter to be notified if we do sales ;-)
Is the newsletter working / active? I subscribed ages ago but never received any email (also checked my spam folder from time to time)
Also, why isn't it showing up in your "shop" page? (https://www.orb-composer.com/shop/)

I read some interesting and quite relevant suggestions in this thread and I'm a bit on the edge with this one; are they going to be addressed anytime soon?
Should have locks on every setting Or a undo button. It's a great piece of software but losing something great is annoying
Isn't there an undo button on the top right of the UI?

Btw, speaking about sales, it seems you only do sales on BF?
I appreciate and respect the fact that not all companies do regular sales, but the last thing I'd want is to finally decide to get it just for it to go on sale the week after :D

Thanks

Hexachords wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:21 pm
hoth wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:07 pm Is there a discount for people who own Orb Composer already?
There was.
Less than one month after buying Orb Composer Pro the discounted price of Orb Producer Suite was 79 euros. Too much after one month.

Hexachords Orb Composer crashes often and it was not cheap.
Studio One 6, Waveform Pro 11, Acid Pro 10, NI, Pigments 4

Is there a Orb Producer discount for Orb Composer Pro owner ? (Link, posted earlier, doesn't work)

when V1 purchased company said there will be free updates, how come now from V2 to V3 is paid update?

But no demo version?

deejay2 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:13 am when V1 purchased company said there will be free updates, how come now from V2 to V3 is paid update?
I thought so too.

damayor wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:05 am
deejay2 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:13 am when V1 purchased company said there will be free updates, how come now from V2 to V3 is paid update?
I thought so too.
i have contacted company about their statement of free updates for early adopters and basically they play dead mouse now, declining they ever said something like this even that i have it at email. terrible customer service and you cant believe what Hexachords say just to make a sale.

Return to “Instruments”