Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh...I don't want to seem impolite towards users who really have vision problems, but frankly to say exactly these two topics (UI resize and VST3) make me allergic, by different reasons.
So, if take the average (usual) perception - all the details of Verb are perfectly readable, even at a 2K monitor.
Sorry, could not resist, just the last (recent) victim of resize requests - the wonderful Reason DAW, can say, was partially destroyed thanks to this.
The similar about VST3 - I seriously don't understand this need.

HiDPI has been around since 2012… still offering only nonretina graphics is abysmal in 2021.

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:38 pm So Ircamverb…

https://www.flux.audio/ircam-by-flux-st ... ic-reverb/

Heard so many good things about this one but always seemed too expensive - so is it worth it now?
There are not a lot good Dolby Atmos compatible reverbs out there.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Ploki wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:22 pm HiDPI has been around since 2012… still offering only nonretina graphics is abysmal in 2021.
Sorry, I not quite understand what means "retina graphics" (it seems to me something from Mac), but i more often see more pleasant UI's (fonts, ergonomics, general design) not in a new plugs.
I can't say whether they was released before 12, but mostly somewhere in this area it seems.
Although, from other hand, there is probability that something in me is so outdated that the taste has overshadowed some obviously more convenient things for everyone lol. Hard to say.

c_voltage wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:44 pm
Ploki wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:22 pm HiDPI has been around since 2012… still offering only nonretina graphics is abysmal in 2021.
Sorry, I not quite understand what means "retina graphics" (it seems to me something from Mac), but i more often see more pleasant UI's (fonts, ergonomics, general design) not in a new plugs.
I can't say whether they was released before 12, but mostly somewhere in this area it seems.
Although, from other hand, there is probability that something in me is so outdated that the taste has overshadowed some obviously more convenient things for everyone lol. Hard to say.
“Retina” is a stupid Apple marketing term for high resolution, high pixel density screens. An effective one, so maybe not stupid in the end. But it sounds stupid talking about a screen like it’s part of an eye.

/rant

If you need a PA $25 voucher, PM me. :tu:

GONE
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

vitocorleone123 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:32 am
“Retina” is a stupid Apple marketing term for high resolution, high pixel density screens. An effective one, so maybe not stupid in the end. But it sounds stupid talking about a screen like it’s part of an eye.

/rant
all true

Steinberg still shows the 50% off promotion page, but looks like it has ended and the code SUMMERSALE is not working anymore. I am possibly interested in Groove Agent 5. Is anyone still offering it for 50% off? Tried checking some usual resellers, but no luck.

well tbf Wednesday 22nd was the last day of Summer in the northern hemisphere

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

I see, I have no idea. Actually, I stumbled on the sale link only yesterday, and realized I was a bit too late. I like the sound content of Groove Agent 5 and the software has some pretty good features. I already have Battery 4 and XO as its close competitors, but there is still something in the sounds (at least) that come with it.

There seems to be 50% sales every few months so I wouldn’t worry about missing out too much

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar: Okay, good to know, thanks. Not urgent anyway, so can wait for the next sale and see if I still have the same interest.

so re: flux ircam sale, is anything else aside reverb on sale? i can't find the studio bundle that someone mentioned.

mostly interested in Trax, i don't think there's any equivalently deep voice mangler on the market.

Plugin Alliance voucher $25. Expires September 26 - 11:59 PM California Time
2021-09-25V6AY8B68T4
Comment if used.

Here’s mine too, let me know if you use
It: 2021-09-25PVR27NSJHN

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”