SonicLab x HAINBACH Test Equipment Instrument!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

derschönekarsten wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:18 pm I feel kinda stupid for asking, but how do you bounce audio from Fundamental in Logic?
You put it on an instrument track, set up a region with the wanted length, output to a new bus.
Then set up an audio track with input from that bus.
Click record for that audio track.
That should do the job.

Anyone else seeing weird graphics issues when using this in Ableton Live 10? When I manually disable scaling (via the context menu) for the plugin by deselecting "Auto-Scale Plugin Window," the Fundamental interface itself is crisp and clean, but more than half of the window is taken up by a big black section that cannot be reduced or resized.

Had a few graphics issues and glitches (Cubase 10.0), but also a few full DAW crashes.
Will wait a few revisions, definitely still interested, hope they get the bugs ironed out soon. :)

Thanks - good to know it is not just me.

lnikj wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:21 am
fairlyclose wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:12 am OK after testing all that and getting crashes, I now have some complex cross modulation of coarse frequency for 5 oscillators with no problems at all. I thought I was going to be setting up a simple example of a bug but this time - not the case at all
My crashes can occur just by adding an automation parameter and attempting to sweep the entire frequency range manually, but they mostly occur when adjusting modulation depth or switching the polarity of the modulation.

The bizarre thing is that I can mostly get away with it IF I modulate another parameter first and then switch back to modulating Coarse Freq. Mostly I say because it will still crash sometimes when I later adjust the modulation depth.

It doesn't surprise me to hear that you can get something complex going - I can too - but then later it will crash through the aforementioned parameter adjustment.

Please persist with investigating this with the dev. I feel my hosts were being dismissed as unimportant (which they probably are for most !) but problems in Bitwig are harder for him to ignore.
Just a note to say that this parameter modulation problem is now fixed in all my hosts with the 1.2 release. Many thanks Sinan for your efforts in tracking this problem down (and apologies if I sounded a bit miffed above). All good now. :tu:

bharris22 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:11 pm Anyone else seeing weird graphics issues when using this in Ableton Live 10? When I manually disable scaling (via the context menu) for the plugin by deselecting "Auto-Scale Plugin Window," the Fundamental interface itself is crisp and clean, but more than half of the window is taken up by a big black section that cannot be reduced or resized.
I am really wanting to play with this some more, but this graphic issue is driving me crazy. It is the only VST3 that I have where this happens. Here is the same issue occurring in Kushview Element.
Fundamental.jpg
Any ideas why this may be happening?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I updated to Fundamental 2 and the plugin (AU) is not showing up in Logic Pro.
The stand-alone version works.
Somebody else have the same problem and perhaps a solution?

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:09 pm I updated to Fundamental 2 and the plugin (AU) is not showing up in Logic Pro.
Hi,
If not already done, did you remove the previous version of Fundamental?
Downloaded the most recent version, I had this issue with the first available iteration.
You surely know that Logic will need a login out/in from account or a reboot to actually scan/check for new/updated plugins.
Last thing, here's a simple solution I really appreciated about the process of checking for new/updated plugins ($1.00USD):
<https://pluginstall.com/>

nordickvr wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:37 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:09 pm I updated to Fundamental 2 and the plugin (AU) is not showing up in Logic Pro.
Hi,
If not already done, did you remove the previous version of Fundamental?
Well, hadn't that. Now it's working, thanks!

Return to “Instruments”