Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ciochi wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:01 am Bought Captain Plugins from @YNONIN
Flawless transaction

I bought TEOTE from Svama. Great seller! Highly recommended.

I bought an awesome Tone2 bundle from YNONIN. Flawless transaction, really helpful with the whole process. Took less than 48 hours to make the transfer. Highly recommended! Thanks again!

quickfingers100 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:22 pm I bought an awesome Tone2 bundle from YNONIN. Flawless transaction, really helpful with the whole process. Took less than 48 hours to make the transfer. Highly recommended! Thanks again!

Bought Arturia Synclavier V from nusound mind . It could not have worked out better. Very nice :)
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

sQeetz wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:44 pm Bought Arturia Synclavier V from nusound mind . It could not have worked out better. Very nice :)
Thanks sQeetz! Pleasure doing business w/ you also. :)

Purchased SPL Vitalizer from andrewklimek. Very quick and smooth transaction. Thank you!

BTW Bought Steinberg Backbone (unregistered code) from dainiak >at KnobCloud<, all was smooth, and did register it with no probs.
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=569431

Thats fun, when I was ready to buy it at the Steinberg store, the promotion ended a day ago. It was a shame (by some reason i was sure that this sale will works during weekend as well, at least until monday, as it usually occurs).
So, grieved a couple days, then today I remembered about the post of @dainiak, did create account at KnobCloud, wrote to him, and he responded suddenly (offer was still actual omg). When i asked why he did not answer at kvr in his topic, he said that he did not even know that there were messages from buyers, expecting that he should receive notifications by email lol.
The end of story.

Bought Melodyne Essentials from asprog. Very nice and quick transaction. Highly recommended.

Bought D16 Nepheton from e@rs. smooth transaction, no problems.
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

Bought Diva from oneshotdeal , no issues at all, and the job was a good one.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

flori89 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:57 am Bought Melodyne Essentials from asprog. Very nice and quick transaction. Highly recommended.
Smooth and easy transaction with flori89, very kind and patient buyer, highly recommended too :tu:
Waveform Pro 12.5.11, Windows 10

Sold Shaperbox 2 to laimg. Recommended buyer!

Just sold VPS Avenger to E_Anderson , great buyer :)
Simple and repetive are my middle names

Sold comp 670 to Ol' Betsey satan. All good!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”