DDMF & MagicDeathEye MagicVerb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MagicDeathEye MagicDeathEyeStereo MagicVerb

sevaels wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:35 pm To be honest, real-talk, I like, actively, legitimately, genuinely, like, literally, honestly agree.

Like, so literally, actively that it's actively literally, actively.

I cannot even tell you how honestly, genuinely, literally, actively.

Just saying!

:roll: :dog:
e's just pinin' for the fjords!

Teksonik wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:27 pm But I stand by that opinion. The GUI on this plugin is an embarrassment to DDMF.
Why project your own (lack of?) taste onto others though. The embarrassment is yours alone, not DDMF's.

vurt wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:18 pm
Teksonik wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:07 pm It is now.......
its appears sir, you were mistaken.
it looks like its actually the right room for an argument... :hihi:
Yep it appears you are correct. :?
cantaloupe wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:27 pm
Teksonik wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:27 pm But I stand by that opinion. The GUI on this plugin is an embarrassment to DDMF.
Why project your own (lack of?) taste onto others though. The embarrassment is yours alone, not DDMF's.
If you think that GUI has anything even remotely resembling taste then the embarrassment is all yours. :lol:

At KVR you can insult a person but God forbid you have a negative opinion of a plugin's GUI. :shrug:

Anyway buy the plugin, use it, enjoy it. Don't let my opinion put you into therapy. :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Unfortunately, imho, it's not a very good reverb.

simmo75 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:21 pm Unfortunately, imho, it's not a very good reverb.
Yes, but what about the GUI ? You are on KVR here... :shrug:
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

DJErmac wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:26 pm
simmo75 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:21 pm Unfortunately, imho, it's not a very good reverb.
Each to there own. It’s not my thing, the weird angle of the faders drives me nuts :wink:

simmo75 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:24 am
Each to there own. It’s not my thing, the weird angle of the faders drives me nuts.
Mmmmm... of course I was being sarcastic... :D

You're the first and only one who commented about the sound of this plugin... on a sound-related forum... :D

DJErmac wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:31 am
Each to there own. It’s not my thing, the weird angle of the faders drives me nuts.

You're the first and only one who commented about the sound of this plugin... on a sound-related forum... :D
Yeah well, it doesn’t matter how it sounds.. right?
I mean it’s all about how something looks now.
You should see it in Plugin Doctor… Needs surgery ;)

simmo75 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:37 am
DJErmac wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:31 am

Yeah well, it doesn’t matter how it sounds.. right?
I mean it’s all about how something looks now.
You should see it in Plugin Doctor… Needs surgery ;)
Well, THIS VERY TIME, the developers made something quite surprising, I must admit... :D

But yes, in the end, plugins are not made to w@nk your @ss, they're made to change your sound. Sometimes I don't get why those GUI discussions never end up here. :shrug:

(just my modest forumer opinion, feel free to comment about the GUI, I just don't care, there are a lot of other posts to read and I'm just one guy among others :D )

Return to “Effects”