Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nobdi wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:32 pm lol :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:
"Fool of the day " goes to me ! :party: :party: :party:

sorry guys !
I guess my link wasnt that bad after all :hihi:

I have Cubase Elements and like the sounds it comes with. Instead of having to render/export them manually (for use in FL Studio), is there any easy to way to drag and drop the wav files? or any better way than manual export?

Likely not possible for obvious reasons, but thought it would still be good to ask.

not sure if this works in elements, but in pro on mac:

media > open pool window > right click on sample > reveal in finder - that opens a finder window with the sample selected which can be drag and dropped.

OneOfManyPauls wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:38 am not sure if this works in elements, but in pro on mac:

media > open pool window > right click on sample > reveal in finder - that opens a finder window with the sample selected which can be drag and dropped.
Thank you for the tip. Unfortunately, I don't see that option in Media Bay in Elements. Can this really be a limitation of Elements?

Also, I wonder how the sample is shown in finder for you, because aren't samples contained in the .vstsound package? At least that's the case for me. There are no folders of these packages on my hard drive, just the .vstsound containers.

EDIT: It does not work for VST Sound Archives, so basically there is no way to drag and drop Steinberg sample content as it is in a proprietary format.

https://steinberg.help/cubase_elements/ ... ing_t.html

https://steinberg.help/cubase_pro/v11/e ... ion%2Cfile

I misunderstood what you were asking - I don't know a way to take the factory content samples out directly. "open pool window" (which is in the top "media" menu, not mediabay in pro) is a method to directly get at the .wav's created when sampling audio or for imported samples.

No worries. Now I realise what you meant and for what. Thanks. :)

If I do that through "Pool window", I see the option you mentioned, but I get an error saying "cannot browse VST sound archives".

So, indeed there is no easy way for what I want to do. Need to render manually from Cubase.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

never mind

If anyone here is getting the Soniccouture bundle from NI and wants to do me a good deal on MoonKits feel free to PM me :)
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

bob swans wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:49 pm If anyone here is getting the Soniccouture bundle from NI and wants to do me a good deal on MoonKits feel free to PM me :)
Is it individual licenses that can be spit up? I’m asking because it’s a great deal but I have more than half of what’s included and don’t know how to go about selling off duplicates if possible.

elxsound wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:24 pm
bob swans wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:49 pm If anyone here is getting the Soniccouture bundle from NI and wants to do me a good deal on MoonKits feel free to PM me :)
Is it individual licenses that can be spit up? I’m asking because it’s a great deal but I have more than half of what’s included and don’t know how to go about selling off duplicates if possible.
I assume so, Every other time they had this deal loads of people sell the ones they have as duplicates.
I'd get the full upgrade deal myself but I'd need to get a new HD as well and tbh Moonkits is the only one I want that I dont have already.
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

bob swans wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:34 pm
I assume so, Every other time they had this deal loads of people sell the ones they have as duplicates.
I'd get the full upgrade deal myself but I'd need to get a new HD as well and tbh Moonkits is the only one I want that I dont have already.
I am similar position - I am going to contact Soniccouture (or maybe that should be NI) to get a better understanding................
Okay looks like I have to buy the full collection and then take my chances on reselling as I got everything from Soniccouture directly
Last edited by fairlyclose on Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fairlyclose wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:55 pm
bob swans wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:34 pm
I am similar position - I am going to contact Soniccouture (or maybe that should be NI) to get a better understanding.
I tried to contact NI. Obviously they deleted their support via mail in favour of an obscure chat function. Really bad :o

Great prices on Unfiltered Audio plugins in the current PA Sale.
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

SILO $49.99
Bass Mint $39.99

I am a bit confused about NI and Soniccouture now as I see all my Soniccouture products are now registered with NI and listed as not transferrable, whereas they were all bought direct and transferrable before

SOLVED - it is fine, this is what I got from NI chat support

"This means they are not eligible for the automated license transfer process. This is the case for most 3rd parties as they control if their products can be sold and transferred or not.
So to sell or transfer a 3rd party product you must contact the company directly. We can not do it"
Last edited by fairlyclose on Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:58 pm Great prices on Unfiltered Audio plugins in the current PA Sale.
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

SILO $49.99
Bass Mint $39.99
Probably a $20 'surprise' voucher will appear in the next days...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”